sweatNationV2

Driftmonkey
Premium
Norway
Norway
sweatNationV2
Forthsoup
Hey guys!

I assume most of you have seen the Tomorrowland-aftermovies on youtube and know about this completely insane festival, right?

Well, this year I actually managed to get myself and a friend of mine two global journey packages (The packages with transport, 5* hotel and the bracelets)!! :sly:

This is my first big festival-experience, and im so insanly stoked about actually going there in just 3 days!
This years line up is just unreal, im talking: Avicii, Armin Van Buuren, Knife Party, Zedd, Guetta +++ (http://www.tomorrowland.com/en/node/27)

Anyone from GTP going? Would be nice to hang with someone from the drift-communtiy that i've played with or just getting to know someone who shares the same taste of music and games. :)

Also thinking about writing a "review" or something about my experience and share with you guys in this thread when I get home again. sounds good?

Thought this might be the right place too post this thread, correct me if im wrong.
Excuse my poor grammar. Im Norwegian.

:cheers: Cheers!
- Sweat

Regrettably I'm not going but enjoy Knife Party, I saw them last year and they were epic, the crowd goes absolutely nuts when they play Internet Friends and Tarantula (which they will most likely play).

Also make sure you catch Jaguar Skills, I saw him a month or two ago and he tore it up.

Regrettably I'm not going but enjoy Knife Party, I saw them last year and they were epic, the crowd goes absolutely nuts when they play Internet Friends and Tarantula (which they will most likely play).

Also make sure you catch Jaguar Skills, I saw him a month or two ago and he tore it up.

Thanks man!

Guessing you ment "Internet Friends" and "Centipede"?
100% sure these are going to be played since they are their greatest hits, but they also have some new songs like "EDM Death Machine". Great track! 👍

Jaguar Skills is playing on Friday, definitly going to check him out along with many other not-so-known DJ's

My mind melts just by thinking of seeing all these great DJ's live in such a extraordinary environment :D
It's going to be a great experience!

- Sweat

I do like "Death Machine", sadly that wasn't released when I saw them. But yeah I did mean "Internet Friends", I had forgot about "Centipede", but I meant "Tarantula", as in the track by Pendulum. As Rob Swire (as you probably know) was in Pendulum and now Knife Party, so they sometimes play some Pendulum hits. Which the crowd love.

I do like "Death Machine", sadly that wasn't released when I saw them. But yeah I did mean "Internet Friends", I had forgot about "Centipede", but I meant "Tarantula", as in the track by Pendulum. As Rob Swire (as you probably know) was in Pendulum and now Knife Party, so they sometimes play some Pendulum hits. Which the crowd love.

That's cool, didn't know they played their old hits!
Guessing the mixes are a hell of alot dirtier with the Knife Party twist though?

Hey sweatNationV2 sounds like you had a pretty epic time at Tomorrowland. I bet your recovery took a wee while :) ...I run a festivals wiki and I've never been to Tomorrowland. I was wondering if you'd take a look at our page and add some info if there's anything you think people would be interested in? The wiki is right here http://wikifestivals.com/wiki/tomorrowland

Back