monsterGAUZ Messages 3,039 Germany Messages LukeCannotSkate Feb 3, 2011 #1 I want: Tom's X540 Chaser You'll get: a 1200 HP Bugatti Veyron (basis for negotiation)
S SilviaFairlady Messages 27 Messages kenifer Feb 3, 2011 #2 I got one. But I already got 2 Veyrons. Have you got a Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) ‘78 or Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08?
I got one. But I already got 2 Veyrons. Have you got a Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) ‘78 or Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ‘08?
monsterGAUZ Messages 3,039 Germany Messages LukeCannotSkate Feb 3, 2011 #4 Layzie color of veyron? Click to expand... red-black(untuned) or black(1200 hp car) @ silviafairlady: i have one and can tune it to the max and give it to you. edit: sry it's a normal one, not the academy version
Layzie color of veyron? Click to expand... red-black(untuned) or black(1200 hp car) @ silviafairlady: i have one and can tune it to the max and give it to you. edit: sry it's a normal one, not the academy version
L liamvr6 Messages 63 Messages liamvr6 Feb 4, 2011 #6 I have the Chaser but don't want a Veyron. Anything a bit more interesting? Not necessarily something big money, just rare.
I have the Chaser but don't want a Veyron. Anything a bit more interesting? Not necessarily something big money, just rare.
monsterGAUZ Messages 3,039 Germany Messages LukeCannotSkate Feb 4, 2011 #7 Jay Leno tank car Option Stream Z Ferrari 330 P4 (but i think it was to expensive for a chaser) tell me what car you would like to have
Jay Leno tank car Option Stream Z Ferrari 330 P4 (but i think it was to expensive for a chaser) tell me what car you would like to have
L liamvr6 Messages 63 Messages liamvr6 Feb 4, 2011 #8 I'll trade for Option Stream Z. Psn is liamvr6 and I can trade now I'm after a Ferrari 330/P4 if you wanna work a trade out for that. I have a thread on pg2 with some cars I have for trade.
I'll trade for Option Stream Z. Psn is liamvr6 and I can trade now I'm after a Ferrari 330/P4 if you wanna work a trade out for that. I have a thread on pg2 with some cars I have for trade.
monsterGAUZ Messages 3,039 Germany Messages LukeCannotSkate Feb 4, 2011 #9 liamvr6 I'll trade for Option Stream Z. Psn is liamvr6 and I can trade now Click to expand... Deal! I think i'm on at arround 5pm gmt. i'll add you. if i won't add you today you have to wait till tomorrow at the earliest. btw. stream z is fully tuned at time i don't want to trade the beautiful p4
liamvr6 I'll trade for Option Stream Z. Psn is liamvr6 and I can trade now Click to expand... Deal! I think i'm on at arround 5pm gmt. i'll add you. if i won't add you today you have to wait till tomorrow at the earliest. btw. stream z is fully tuned at time i don't want to trade the beautiful p4
L liamvr6 Messages 63 Messages liamvr6 Feb 4, 2011 #10 No problem I'll keep my trade schedule free I know how you feel about the Ferrari! I'm just collecting the Historic race cars and i'd love one!
No problem I'll keep my trade schedule free I know how you feel about the Ferrari! I'm just collecting the Historic race cars and i'd love one!