Tons Of Fun Style Competition - Group C - READ RULES FIRST!!!

Group C

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DigitalBaka

How hard can it be?
Premium
United States
IL, USA
DigitalBaka
DigitalBaka587
Welcome to another FITT event photo poll! This time around XDesperado (better known as the infamous Harvey Wallbanger) has given us a theme around Grand Touring cars. The restrictions are simply to have a car tuned to a minimum of 1650kg for use on the tight city streets of London and the high speed Monza sans chicane. As you will see there are many different interpretations and very few repeat cars across the four groups.

Tuning, speed and drivability are important but as these are touring cars you need high style as well. And this is where we find ourselves in the photo polls.

PHOTO JUDGING​

This is not simply a competition to see who can take a better photo. This is designed to highlight the style of the car itself. Lighting, composition, textures, etc. are secondary here. Vote based on the style of the body work, aero kit, paint, wheels and how those elements work together on the car. If you saw these cars parked in a lot together, which would be your favorite? Which would draw your attention? Please consider these as you cast your vote.

Please also visit the competition thread to see how the entrants are fairing!

I accidentally voted for the Merc instead of the Veyron. :ouch:

If it changes and becomes close hopefully this will be accounted for, sorry.

CSLACR
I accidentally voted for the Merc instead of the Veyron. :ouch:

If it changes and becomes close hopefully this will be accounted for, sorry.

I'll make a note of it and take it into account once the voting is closed. 👍

This Photo Comp. (For Tons of Fun) has the most votes ATM, with 56. I think that they all look great, but the GT-R looks fast and sexy.

Voting will end 12/11. Be sure to get your vote in before then! Also check out the event thread for results from testing.

Back