Tony Hawk's Underground

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 13 comments
In Short, this game rocks. BUY IT. You can drive cars, Tanks, Buggys and there is a Kiss level where you are at a Kiss concert.
Thats cool. You can also get off the board and walk around. You can also drive a cop car into water. its cool.

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘\ 10 ๐Ÿ‘'s

thats my ranking.

Nah, not a whole lot like GTA....more like....punk kids doing whatever they want. Its more like....NFSU. But with skateboards.

Originally posted by Silverzone
In Short, this game rocks. BUY IT. You can drive cars, Tanks, Buggys and there is a Kiss level where you are at a Kiss concert.
Thats cool. You can also get off the board and walk around. You can also drive a cop car into water. its cool.

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘\ 10 ๐Ÿ‘'s

thats my ranking.

There's a Kiss level? Where? :odd:

Congratulations on your in-depth review.

I've had this game for about a month now, and I'm still playing it every day. First I went through on normal and beat it pretty easily (about a day) and I was really disappointed. Then I went back through and played it on sick mode, and realized how challenging this game really was. Now I have all of the goals done on normal and sick, and I'm just playing high score mode.

Gameplay: This game plays as smoothly as any game in the Tony Hawk series, there are amazingly huge and complex levels with awesome lines. There is a new twist in the game now as you can climb off of your board and climb to places not as easily accessible before. You can also drive cars, but the execution of the driving element is so piss poor that it may as well have been left out. For a skateboarding game it actually has a decent story this time.

Control: No surprises here, if you've played any of the other Tony Hawk games, you're set in this department. Controls are solid and I see no need for a change.

Replay value: infinate, There is just so much to do. I spend hours just skating around the amazing Manhattan level finding new rooftop lines. There is a new create-a-trick feature that is just awesome. You can literally make your guy do anything. I have a backflip to 1080 handstand trick. I've beaten the entire game now and I still find mysrelf coming back every day to play it, this game just doesn't get old.

Overall: If you didn't like any other Tony Hawk games, you won't like this one. Hilghlights are the HUGE levels, the create-a-trick feature, and some awesome goals on story mode (You jump off of a high rise hotel and do a McTwist over a police chopper in one goal!)

I'll give this game a 9.5/10

It would have been a 10 if they had made the story mode a bit longer.

Yeah, this game is awesome! I'd have to agree that the story mode is too short and too easy, though. I'd give it a score of 9/10. If the story mode was harder and longer, it would've been a perfect score. My favorite feature in the game is the create-a-goal. It is so fun creating goals in your own skatepark!

Damn, hotter than hell is ****, the dune buggy is alright but has really unrealistic stuff, it's like you have moon gravity on when you hit a jump.

on the other hand...Underground is awesome if a wee bit short...I'm currently working on the hangover cure for kalo in sick, pain in the ass without cheats i say. The oldskool levels rock.

lol i got the game for my b-day and beat it in 3 days without codes and it was hard as heck, i did the same thing at nfs underground what a coincidence eh? That just shows how much of a compulsive gamer i am by playing one game all day all night and having 2 hours of sleep and waking up jus to start playing again.

Sweet review guys. This only amplifies my want to play it. I got it for christmas and am anxious to get to college, where my PS2 is, and play it.

I NEED HELP!!!! How do i continue a story on a different
character without carrying over my completed goals. And how do you unlock the one guy from Kiss?

Back