Too many fancy in UCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 5 comments
  • 502 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
I dont know witch car to buy?
I know i can buy all, but is that wise?


I have 1,525,000 Cr

SLR McLaren '03 Color Magmarot(red) 502,616Cr

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 Color -- ( It's gray, carbon color) 246,740Cr

Mobil 1 NSX '01 Color -- (race car white whit Mobil 1 commercials) 746,670Cr

I am at level 19 A-spec and 18 B-spec
 
The Carbon R is a prize car from somewhere (can't remember where exactly) so I wouldn't blow your money on that.
Personally I'd choose the Mobil NSX, just picked up 2 JGT cars earlier and they are very fun to drive.
Your choice though. And don't worry about the money, you can always win it back.
 
I would buy the NSX. The rest may be prize cars later on.
 
I dont know witch car to buy?
I know i can buy all, but is that wise?


I have 1,525,000 Cr

SLR McLaren '03 Color Magmarot(red) 502,616Cr

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 Color -- ( It's gray, carbon color) 246,740Cr

Mobil 1 NSX '01 Color -- (race car white whit Mobil 1 commercials) 746,670Cr

I am at level 19 A-spec and 18 B-spec

As mentioned in other posts, just buy the NSX, others you can win (check prize car thread for more information about where). At level 21 you will need a very fast car for A and B spec ''like the wind event'', unless you have one already you will need to buy / pay out about 600,000+ for a car that will win you these races, so keep some money spare just in case as the next level after that (22) can get quite expensive aswell.
 
The Carbon R is a prize car from somewhere (can't remember where exactly) so I wouldn't blow your money on that.
Personally I'd choose the Mobil NSX, just picked up 2 JGT cars earlier and they are very fun to drive.
Your choice though. And don't worry about the money, you can always win it back.

You righ Carbon R is prise car at 19 Gran Turismo All Star


Tanks for all replies. Going for the NSX:tup:
 
Last edited:
The SLR is won from the AMG special events. If you can Gold them, you'll definately get it. It can also be bough directly from Mercedes which means no trip to GT Auto to fix it. The one from the dealer also has cockpit view if you want that.
 
Back