Too many good tracks

• Thread starter grog
  • 5 comments
United States
Humboldt / CA
GT-R_HumboldtEF
So I've been enjoying the course maker alot lately, so this isn't a complaint.

I've got to the point where I'm making too many tracks to memorize. I've had to stop playing with the course maker because every time I do I find a handfull of tracks I like, and I just need to stop making new tracks so I can sit down and learn all of my existing tracks. I think I've made about 3 dozen tracks so far.

I feel If I keep making great tracks eventually I'll have too many and they'll just be wasted If I can remember them.

with that said its a great problem to have (too much content) and I'm curious how you guys feel about the subject.

dude im on holiday at the moment so cant be playing GT5 however id love to try out some of your tracks, can you send them as gifts like cars? if you can and your up for it id be a test pilot for sure!!

dude im on holiday at the moment so cant be playing GT5 however id love to try out some of your tracks, can you send them as gifts like cars? if you can and your up for it id be a test pilot for sure!!

No. You don't 'gift' a track. Someone has to add or accept your friend request then Go To GTLIFE-> Community -> [Person's ID] -> Courses Button the bottom left.

Sure maybe you can memorize them for me, ha ha.

Add me as a friend and you can download whats being shared.
PSN GT-R-HumboldtEF

No. You don't 'gift' a track. Someone has to add or accept your friend request then Go To GTLIFE-> Community -> [Person's ID] -> Courses Button the bottom left.

It's really a crying shame the way this stuff works in the game. I would really like to be able to share stuff with the entire community and not just my friend list. It would also be fantastic to share more than just eight pictures and just one track at a time.

It's really a crying shame the way this stuff works in the game. I would really like to be able to share stuff with the entire community and not just my friend list. It would also be fantastic to share more than just eight pictures and just one track at a time.

Yeah, if we could gift to people with just their ID it would be awesome. Gifting tracks should be included, Its a pain to get a message saying "Hey, I wanna download your track, Can you send it to me?" for the 50th time and me saying "GTLIFE->Community->My ID->Courses button on bottom left" over and over.

Back