Too many Wishlist Threads? GT6

Australia
Bathurst
Froudeybrand
I have been looking at the posts in the section seems to be the whole section is entirely "wishlist" threads. I am fine with a few but some are getting abit too much. The logistic threads for example paint chips and things that we don't want to see in the possible new game.

Thoughts is it becoming a wishlist section? I see alot of threads have to been locked that are too "extreme". Or is this another pointless thread :nervous:

It's exactly the same as before gt5 came out.

Just loads of pointless threads based around what the author wants. Eventually it'll get to the point where every option will have been wished for and they'll resort to obscure suggestions like "Will altitude affect acceleration" or "I want better crowd and tree animations".

It's called preparation or thinking ahead :?. If we never talk about it, then how will we ever get what we want?

This isn't entirely a pointless thread. There's no news about GT6, so this section is sort of meant for wishlists for the time being.

Plus, these threads "Might" be read by polyphony digital employees, and might take ideas from them. Also, I don't mind wishlists, as long as they are realistic according to what polyphony can do

It will stay this way until GT6 is released.

And when it is released everybody will start to whine that Kaz doesn't listen to his fans, and how they never going to touch the game again. This will continue until roumers start popping up about GT7.

And so on.

Plus, these threads "Might" be read by polyphony digital employees, and might take ideas from them. Also, I don't mind wishlists, as long as they are realistic according to what polyphony can do

+1,000,000,00. At least some users on GTP actually understands these "wishlists" others complain about are actually helpful to PD. You never know, PD will actually take these ideas for GT6, instead of old GT5... :sly:

Back