Awping Messages 58 NJ Messages BlubberFck Sep 28, 2012 #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbm10wNtIG8&list=UUGaZY2gpj-944sflax_0wvQ&index=0&feature=plcp Check out the GT5 vids too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbm10wNtIG8&list=UUGaZY2gpj-944sflax_0wvQ&index=0&feature=plcp Check out the GT5 vids too.
anthaliscious Messages 2,315 Sacramento California Messages FT_Ant Sep 28, 2012 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=244
driftmonkey1971 Messages 229 Messages DRIFTIT666 Sep 28, 2012 #3 Lol....Mum no no i wont make a joke....
GODfreyGT5 Messages 3,266 Messages FRAG-ME-CG Sep 28, 2012 #4 That's not drifting! That's a big doughnut! Anyway, it goes here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
That's not drifting! That's a big doughnut! Anyway, it goes here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4
Duman079 Messages 2,624 The Hague Messages Duman079 Sep 28, 2012 #5 I first thought you were joking lol. Anyway I´d be carefull with these real life videos, ,mods don´t always like it on GTP.
I first thought you were joking lol. Anyway I´d be carefull with these real life videos, ,mods don´t always like it on GTP.
S SKIDMARX Messages 1,063 UK Messages LJG29 Sep 29, 2012 #6 Duman079 Anyway I´d be carefull with these real life videos, ,mods don´t always like it on GTP. Click to expand... Or just post the real life drifting videos in the Awesome Drift Vids Thread and then everyone is happy.
Duman079 Anyway I´d be carefull with these real life videos, ,mods don´t always like it on GTP. Click to expand... Or just post the real life drifting videos in the Awesome Drift Vids Thread and then everyone is happy.