Tooned Suzuki GSX-R 1000 and Turbocharger

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tulikettu
  • 13 comments
  • 783 views
Messages
136
gixxer_valmis.jpg


Original

I hope you guys know what tooning is, since this isn't much about chopping forum, right. :)
So I draw all that Suzuki's lines with line tool, yes every single then airbrushed every part of it, I made it to look like a race bike. Give your opinion.
 
I think it looks great! Good job man!👍
 
Actually that Gixxer wasn't nothing. This turbocharger toon was one hell of a job, I did it complete four days, from morning to evening.

Original

turbo_mid.jpg
 
Nice work, bud. We call them "vectors" here, but I could care less about pronunciation. It's awesome work! 👍
 
:eek: :drool: Amazing and very detailed work. 👍 👍
 
Very nice... unfortunately I don't have the time, skills, or patience to do something that amazing.
 
Very nice;)
 
Excellent work, you could give some of GTPlanet's best a run for there money. *donbenni*:p
 
The turbocharger is infinitely better. They both suffer a little from the lines that are sloppy in some places.

Neato job.
 
Back