Top 10 Things Not To Say To Women In An Argument

  • Thread starter Thread starter barryf1fan
  • 2 comments
  • 387 views
Messages
2,447
United States
St. Cloud, Florida
Messages
aracefan
Things that you should never say to a woman during an argument:

10- Don't you have some laundry to do or something?
9- Aww, you are so cute when you get all ticked off.
8- You're just upset because your a** is beginning to spread.
7- Wait a minute -- I get it. What time of the month is it?
6- You're sure you don't want to consult the great Oprah on this one?
5- Sorry, I was just picturing you naked.
4- Whoa, time out. Football is on.
3- Looks like someone had an extra bowl of b!tch flakes this morning!
2- Is there any way we can do this via e-mail?
1- Who are you kidding? We both know that thing ain't loaded.
 
Man you should add the "C" word. I know when my woman hears anyone say the "C" word she will go crazy and cut off a part of their body. In case you dont know what im talking about its C**t.. thats all i could say. :)
 
Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Man you should add the "C" word. I know when my woman hears anyone say the "C" word she will go crazy and cut off a part of their body. In case you dont know what im talking about its C**t.. thats all i could say. :)
I know what your taking about, and kinda agree with her. That is a word you can use if you want to get in an argument. Or just want to know what it is like to be with a nun. :lol:
 
Back