• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 7 comments
United States
Naples
Deathguy888
In terms of favoritism.

3. Itallian Avant Garde - Always a good challenge for Zondas
2. Proffesional JGTC - Especially in stock JGTC cars
1. Special Stage Route 11 Endurance - Interesting course with an intereting lineup

Totally agree with the Pro JGTC in a stock JGTC.
Test Course is unwinnable, and on Trial Mountain I passed the leader on the last lap. :scared:

My 3 possibly:

3. Type-R Meeting
2. GT All Stars
1. Race of Red Emblem, because the Nissan Skyline is my favourite car 👍:sly:

3)no matter what l always seemed to have lost at laguna seca in the formula gt Series.
2)probably the super gt series in the professional events
1) my most memorablr and enjoyable race series l can think of is the Renault Clio events in the professional series. The ai is set with a stage 2 turbio and racing mediums. Perfect combination for an enjoyable racing event!

Mine are

3. German Touring Car Challenge
2. Amateur league GT All Stars
1. Like the Wind. Always fun in an Escudo that can wheelie

3.) Lotus Elise series
2.) Vits series
1.) Formula Race at Laguna Seca for 200 laps (I did this over the course of 4 days, 50 laps each, just by pausing the game and turning off the TV. :sly: )

1. Dream Car Championship (Professional League) - I don't know, its shorter with 7 races with excellent prize cars and 15 laps instead of 20 like some of the other races.

2. Dream Car Championship (Amateur League) - Similar to the above, only 7 races and you win a lot of money from this. I could keep coming back to this to try to win the same car in a different colour.

3. Super Speedway 150 Miles - The easiest way to win the Polyphony 001.

Back