Top 5 Unconfirmed FM4 Cars You Want in FH

• Thread starter VXR
  • 16 comments

VXR

United Kingdom
Plymouth, UK
motorforum
This is just a top 5 for the cars already in 4 that you want to see in Horizon and have yet to be confirmed, either visually or otherwise.

Holden 325 GTS

My favourite DLC car so far. Powerful, stylish, relatively rare outside of its homeland and sounds amazing. If I could have just one car ported, this would be it.

Mercedes CL65 AMG

I'm not really a fan of turbocharged engines, unless they're added for willy waving, which must be the case when you take a 6.0 V12 and add two turbos to it. Unassuming styling, but the thrust of a supercar only a decade ago. Seems perfect for Horizon.

Aston Martin Rapide.

Just it's sheer length and sleek nature make this the most desirable DB9 variant for me. The V12 engine note will make for some impressive tunnel runs.

BMW Z8

I haven't driven this in FM4 yet, however I feel its styling and its demeanour would be better suited to discovering the car on the open road.

RUF RGT8

Simply because I fear Porsche won't make the cut, it's naturally aspirated and I love my RUF RS livery, so would port it over.

Please don't make this a wish list. I'm really hoping the SVT Raptor that has been seen wasn't just a ped's car, too.

I'd have to pick these vehicles:

1. Ford SVT Raptor - Honestly, it wouldn't make sense if this truck, or other off road/rally vehicles that are currently in Forza 4, weren't in Horizon as playable/drivable. It doesn't make much sense that they are in Forza 4 for that matter, as there is no off road tracks. I would be extremely disappointed if they didn't include the Raptor, Jeep Wrangler, etc that we have in Forza 4.

2. '69 Charger - So much fun to be had on dirt roads with this car, Dukes of Hazard style.:dopey:

3. 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - I know this car isn't in Forza 4 yet, but there's a rumor it might be in the August car pack, so if that's the case, then yes please for Horizon too!

4. Audi R8 - Preferably the newest model, 2011 or 2012.

5. 2013 Ford Mustang GT500 - Or at least some version of the GT500. I know the 2013 one isn't in Forza 4, but still...

1. 2002 BMW E39 M5 : Daily driver
2. 1957 Ferrari 250 California : Cruising in a drop top classic Ferrari? Classic! 👍
3. 1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe : Tuned to a Shelby GT350
4. 1987 RUF CTR : This should prove challenging to drive on public roads 👍
5. 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997) : Pure driving pleasure

1. Subaru Legacy RS - An unexpected but welcome DLC, this car kicked off Subaru's involvement with WRC and has as much right to be in the game as the Audi Sport Quattro.
  2. Subaru 22B STi - I'd like any GC-chassis Impreza, really, but I've always liked the 22B and it's in FM4. I'm hoping the Subaru list is more than just a couple of newer STIs.
  3. BMW E26 M1 - Few things would make me happier in this game than to be able to blitz down the interstate at midnight in a black M1 with the M88 screaming.
  4. RUF CTR - I don't expect Porsche to be available, but there needs to be an original 911 in this game.
  5. Datsun 240Z - I'm really hoping to see older versions of cars already confirmed, like with the 370Z and this car here.

1.dodge challenger srt8 392
2.ferrari f12 berlinetta
3.jaguar eaglespeedster unlikely though
4.jaguar xkr-s 12
5.noble m600
6.koenigsegg ccx
7.bugatti veyron supersports
8.porsche carrera gt
9.ford focus rs
10.vauxhall astra vxr or gtc

1) TVR Griffith 500
2) TVR Tuscan Challenge - Race Car
3) TVR T400R - Race Car
4) TVR Speed 12 GT1 - Race Car
5) TVR Typhon

^ I wouldn't count on any racecars, it sounds like most of the list will be from class D-S in FM4.

7.bugatti veyron supersports

I knew it was just a matter of time before someone who doesn't know cars would mention the ultimate troll car.

veyrontroll2.jpg

The Veyron is devastatingly effective with a pro driver behind the wheel. Just search Veyron at Prescott on YouTube.

The 458 would have been in my top 5 but it has already been revealed so, anyway... the top five you say... well, number 1 is easy...

1. 2005 TVR Sagaris
2. 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
3. 2011 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde
4. 2011 Ferrari FF (a must have with the dirt roads)
5. 2012 Spyker C8 Aileron

I feel like making a top 10 list now... I'm sure that's ok!

6. 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
7. 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello
8. 2003 Aston Martin DB7 Zagato
9. 2012 Porsche Cayman R
10. 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8

1. RUF CTR - I don't expect Porsche to be available, but there needs to be an original 911 in this game.
  2. Datsun 240Z - I'm really hoping to see older versions of cars already confirmed, like with the 370Z and this car here.
Got what I wanted here! :) I'm also hopeful about the 22B, considering the Evo VI is confirmed.

That means I can pick two more, right?
  1. RUF CTR2 - I'm not just ticking up the list of CTRs; now that the first one is confirmed I'm hoping for at least one AWD turbocharged 911. Rear-engined AWD is brutal, tire-shredding fun.
  2. Mazda RX-7 (SA and/or FC) - It's hard to pick just one other car, but the older RX-7s deserve to make the cut and I haven't seen them yet.

EDIT:
  1. Subaru 22B STi - I'd like any GC-chassis Impreza, really, but I've always liked the 22B and it's in FM4. I'm hoping the Subaru list is more than just a couple of newer STIs.
  2. BMW E26 M1 - Few things would make me happier in this game than to be able to blitz down the interstate at midnight in a black M1 with the M88 screaming.
If PG adds the Legacy RS I'll be ecstatic. Two more then:
  1. BMW E31 850CSi
  2. BMW E24 M6
I think 2-door grand tourers will feel pleasantly at home in this game.

Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Track
Mercedes SLR
Chrysler 300C
Chrysler 200
Chrysler Crossfire
Gemballa Mirage GT

1)BMW E28 M5 (favourite car)
2)BMW E9 3.0CSL (2nd favourite car, and beautiful)
3)Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible (seems like it'd be at home on the open road)
4)Mercedes CL65 (yet again, it's a good cruiser)
5)Ferrari 250GT California (:drool:)

The RUF RGT8 is used in one of the event icons, so hopefully that's confirmation of it. I don't need Porsche quite so desperately with that car in.

Back