- 1,885

- qld
- GTP_zed300 /zed300
- YA SAY WHAT?!!!!
Do you believe a top rating music mag could leave a guitarist out of the top 50, when he and the band have been successful for 35 years !!!!!!!!!!!
I know there have been a lot of great guitarists over the years, Bon Scott described it well in "Let There Be Rock" "There were 15 million fingers learnin' how to play",so picking out just 50 ,there are going to be some greats to miss out. So I come to my point
"What derives a great guitarist"
By the way Angus Young missed the top 50!!!!!
So did Eddie Van Halen!!!
I know there have been a lot of great guitarists over the years, Bon Scott described it well in "Let There Be Rock" "There were 15 million fingers learnin' how to play",so picking out just 50 ,there are going to be some greats to miss out. So I come to my point
"What derives a great guitarist"
By the way Angus Young missed the top 50!!!!!
So did Eddie Van Halen!!!