Sorry. You are great. You are smart. I'm just an idiot. I will pm all my posts to you next time for review before posting. Sorry for crossing the line.Gil AbobeleiraGet your facts right, it was Mercedes that bought Chrysler and not the other way around.
You might want to check this out. According to this article, man who had the largest share of Chrysler is calling this "merger" an takeover by Daimler-Benz. Sounds like Benz is in control to me. And this is from the guy, who had the most power in Chrysler Corp.S31EnderUmmm. no. How many times do I have to say it. DC was NOT created, started, owned by, or anything with MB. DC merged, then bought MB. Mercedes-Benz is DC's little gopher, it's pawn, it's kid............a fast one, but one no less.
Detroit NewsKerkorian is suing DaimlerChrysler and Schrempp for at least $1 billion, claiming the 1998 deal combining Daimler Benz AG with Chrysler Corp. was really a takeover and not a merger of equals as it was billed.
As sole owner of Tracinda Corp, Kerkorian was Chryslers biggest shareholder at the time.
http://www.detnews.com/2004/autosinsider/0402/15/c01-60153.htm