prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Nov 27, 2010 #2 This thread feels like the answer to a question that hasn't been asked yet. I'm sure there's somewhere I can move it, though I haven't the faintest idea where that soemwhere is.
This thread feels like the answer to a question that hasn't been asked yet. I'm sure there's somewhere I can move it, though I haven't the faintest idea where that soemwhere is.
godius Messages 40 Nov 27, 2010 #4 ur msg didnt make much sense at first, but yeah its a good tip... worked for me. hang around 78km/h so the enigine dont overheat Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
ur msg didnt make much sense at first, but yeah its a good tip... worked for me. hang around 78km/h so the enigine dont overheat
YouichiHophop Messages 157 Messages YouichiHophop Dec 29, 2010 #5 Thank you, after three attempts I still couldn't see how I could be 5 seconds off the pace....