Top Gear caught filming next series CONTAINS SPOILERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 10 comments
  • 1,984 views

Wardy 944

Up all night
Premium
Messages
2,176
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Motorhome special

yLYtfFNL.jpg


CTEFEGvE.jpg


FTx1VsPf.jpg


rVK8VVht.jpg


3T7lLLnr.jpg


KKpQRCIk.jpg


qshvlLgz.jpg


byU4eSRu.jpg
 
This looks like a fun episode! I wonder who chose to do the modern motorhome?

We might see you in this episode! Be sure to point yourself out if you are.
 
This looks like a fun episode!
More importantly, it looks like one of those older episodes where it was just three guys having a bit of a lark and somehow ending up on television. Like when they did the $10,000 supercars, or the $1,500 Porches.
 
I thought he quit smoking?
 
This looks like a fun episode! I wonder who chose to do the modern motorhome?.....

It looks like Clarkson behind the wheel in the image where it is being towed. My first thought was that it would probably be a May idea. Either way, it looks fantastic, caravan designers take note!
 
I wonder if the Citroen is Clarkson making fun of May's Lego House? :D
 
The Citroen has to be Clarkson. He once remarked that there's enough room in the back to walk a dog, so it makes sense I suppose.
 
We might see you in this episode! Be sure to point yourself out if you are.

No I won't be, I've shamelessly stolen the pictures from a thread on PH :)


Here's some more piccy's, Defender and Lotus Excel

UykkEvam.jpg


jsU2VHu0.jpg




Plus a short vid, NO it's not me!, and you may want to turn the volume down :crazy:

 
Last edited:
What is wrong with those people? Their voices were so weird!
 
Back