Top Gear Test Track - Samba Bus walkthrough video

  • Thread starter Thread starter undergroundHD
  • 4 comments
  • 4,273 views
Messages
197
Messages
i_iz_teh_pwnzor
Messages
NiiCK xi


I saw that a lot of people have been struggling with this challenge, and I hope this thread will help those who are finding it hard to come 1st!

I think the key to this race is DRAFTING. The buses may only reach around 60mph, but that extra 2mph counts for everything. Also, I think that using manual gives a huge advantage, but I don't think it should be a necessity. Also, keep trying and have patience...

Another tip is that in the second-to-last corner, the AI slows down a lot. This is a great way to catch up a second or two, and you can overtake a few AI cars easily! If you're in 7th/6th by the end of the first lap, you're in with a great chance of winning.

I know I have the other thread with vids, but I felt that this should have it's own as it'll help other people!
 
This is a very helpful walkthrough document you made UndergroundHD. Good job! 👍 I will use this information when I get GT5 and have trouble with this race.
 
No problem. If you struggle with the game just shoot me an inbox on YouTube.
 
I'm revisiting this race. Your video is gone ! Any tips or walkthrough link ? Last I tried this race I Bronzed. I need to gold and it's frustrating to even bronze.
Thanks man.
 
It would have been great if it hadn't been "removed by user".
 
Back