Top Gear track, weird glitch!

  • Thread starter Thread starter OkeyD
  • 3 comments
  • 944 views
Messages
467
Messages
OkeyD
So I just entered my driver in the British Lightweight Championship in B-Spec in the McLaren F1. Ofc it blitzed them all. But I think (I wasn't watching) there was a crash part way through on the section where the course crosses over itself and Bob ended up in 12th somehow. He proceeded to overtake the other cars but his position didn't change. The race went on for one extra lap after it should have finished and at the end it said he was 1.47.295 slower than the leader! :crazy:

Anyone else encountered this?
 
Happened to me in Aspec, I had cought up with some cars and followed them instead of going the right way, put me straight to 12th, havnt seen it happen in bspec though
 
Happened to me in Aspec, I had cought up with some cars and followed them instead of going the right way, put me straight to 12th, havnt seen it happen in bspec though

Seems like a serious issue then. It should be brought to PD's attention!
 
I heard of issues with the track and I had mentioned it in a previous thread. It seems as long as you go towards the figure 8 layout (just follow it around and you can ignore the cones and cut corners) you will be recorded properly. If you, for some reason, decide to run everywhere you will get penalized.
 
Back