Top Gear video CLIPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeltaS4
  • 8 comments
  • 894 views
Messages
204
I would like to have next Top Gear car reviews: Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren, Porsche Carrera GT and Maserati MC12.... I have searched with google and altavista and all I found is links to sleepy-fish site and those don't work :( Some-one help me! And I DON'T want the whole shows because I must download they at school and then put them in 256mb usb memory...

And I guess you can download Top Gear videos from web and that's not crime? :)

P.S If you know other cars' reviews links you can post them too! ;)

P.P.S I did the search here ;)
 
Okay, first, downloading it from others is a crime.

Though some say that as long as you have a British TV liscence it is legal, that's debaeable I believe.

However by Christmas it's hoped that the BBC will be allowing moe downloads of its prgrams, including TopGear.
 
I remember watching the Mercedes SLR McLaren review last month, it´s a 2005 episode. But I don´t know where to get just the review clip, I always get the full show.
 
ExigeExcel
Okay, first, downloading it from others is a crime.

If it IS crime, why do I find lots of sites WITH GOOGLE where you can download FULL shows? :confused: Or is it then illegal to make those CLIPS of them or something? :rolleyes:
 
You may find this surprising, but sometimes illigal things happen on the internet.
Shocking, isn't it?
 
Emohawk
You may find this surprising, but sometimes illigal things happen on the internet.
Shocking, isn't it?

Mr. funny guy 🤬 Do you think that I'm a total retard??? :mad: I was wondering that how you can find those things with google, not with DC++
 
You can find so many illegal things to download with Google. Not that I'm suggesting you do or that I'd condone that kind of thing :p
 
You can find just about anything with Google. That doesn't mean that its legal. Google just searches, it doesn't filter. You can type in "Windows XP ISO" and find a billion sites. That doesn't mean that its cool to go DL Windows.

Hilg
 
Back