Top GT4 players earning power.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uncle Harry
  • 15 comments
  • 1,018 views
Messages
1,418
We all know that the top football, golf and tennis players all rake in millions a year.
How much do the top GT4 players earn? A lucky few have won a few thousand here and there, but the majority get nothing.
Lets have some fun with this and name a team (along the lines of English football). It goes without saying that the Mods can not be picked as they are the nominated reffs.
Two options are available.
1. Give a breif account of your deeds in GT and any reasons that would make you wanted in the top team. Also indicate what you think your salary should be.
2. You can name the members that would make up your team. Pick 11 names and a manager / coach.

I will start off.
Uncle Harry, Veteran player that has a proven record. Relies on tricks learnt along the way to keep up with the young guns. Needs a shot of NOS once in a while to keep up the pace. Proven Gold medal finishes, top 100 in license test times with a few top 20 results.
Moving from the Midfield to defence as he slows down. May be good for one or two more years. Coaching is on the cards.
Seeks 1 million a year.

MY team,
Scaff. Technically sound, able to correct positional errors. Centre Back.
Famine. Good endurance and is quick to boot. Centre Half.
SportWagon. One of the best ever. Goals
Route_66. Exceptional all round abilities. Sweeper
Slot Carrod. With that much skill he picks himself. Half
David Miller. A ring in from Australia that is really quick. Centre Forward.
Moloch-Horridus. Will peform in any position on the field. Back
Fizio. New young gun on the scene, comes with big reputation. Plays up front.
Small Fryz is signed up and will get a run in the halves with his speed.
2 more positions to fill, lets see the applications.



Manager/Coach.
Uncle Harry. The time is right to make the move. Will play in backs if required in an emergency.

Keep it fun and please no attacks on any body or their team.

Looks like I will need a backer to pay the way. Jordan for team owner?
 
Since I probably can't keep up with all of you.
Can I be the waterboy?:)
 
I'll provide free sandwitches and footrubs for the team! It would be an honor. :)
 
👎 English Football teams dont seem to have Waterboys. Maybe you can be the pint man. (Beer)
I may need the foot massage and snacks.👍

Please, any body wanting to be cheer leaders needs to post a picture:)
 
Uncle Harry
Scaff. Technically sound, able to correct positional errors. Centre Back.

Cool, I'm honoured to be part of you're team.

👍

Scaff
 
Thanks for including me 👍 very honoured :cheers:

You do, of course, realize that my fee is 23 million (south pacific pesos so not that much really) plus 500,000 bonus if I show up for training :trouble:
 
Small_Fryz

2nd in my race in the World Championship Board Challenge 5, The team i was came 4th Overall (Team GTP).

Many Top 5's and podiums in GTP's own Weekly Race Series.

80 golds and 34 missions complete.

Lots of other Wins, Podiums and Top 5's in various OLR competitions over GTP and other GT boards.

Was accepted to go to France and represent Australia in the Electronic Sports World Cup (unfornatly the flights costs to much so was unable to accept :( )

Not sure of salary and dont really know much about soccer positions, here are some fellow players i would love in my team.

Hot6o4b0i (Very quick)
Holl01 (top in the db.gtrp.de license database and fellow Australian)
Hugo Boss (1st in his BC5 race, and good with setups)
Minorshunt (2nd in his BC5 race as well)
Z. (2nd in his BC5 race as well, and very fast)
Kart.no.38 (brilliant consistency 2nd in His BC5 race)

Plus a few others that i cannot think of atm.
 
Small_Fryz, You are on the team, play for match payments maybe? How does 30,000 a game sound?
 
i won $30 in a gt comp at school

isn't there a video game world cup or something. it has gt4 as a catagroy
 
Bucket of Water,
Welcome to GTP, I will consider you for my youth development squad.
Unusual name, what made you pick it?
 
Several people you should consider. If not, I'd be proud to be their pit boss.
Mr.P-One of the fastest around, on and off the road.
Lotus 350-Wife of Mr. P. and undoubtably the fastest woman in the world. And she regularly teaches the men a thing or two about driving fast.
Old Geezer- If not the fastest, the most technical minded driver in this forum. Too curious not to beat the big cars with some unexpected underdog car.
Kent- Don't hear much from him lately, but he is usually in one of the top spots in most comps.
Boombexus-The fastest Chef in the house.
Sukerkin-Very Very fast, and knows what it takes to set up a car to win.
Der Alta - Kills at GT3, and the skills have carry over. I've learned more from him than just about any one.
Duke - Fast IRL, Faster in the GT Games.
Sage - Youngblood with a great deal of savvy.
There are several others that I may have forgotten.
You are in the Home of the Fast, and the highly skilled.
 
Obviously, you're going to run into salary cap issues, so you need a "Division 4"-quality driver like me to fill one of your spots. :D
 
I'll lend my services for free as long as you pay for transportation, I also can make smoothies and one mean ass grilled cheese sandwitch! 👍
 
Uncle Harry
Bucket of Water,
Welcome to GTP, I will consider you for my youth development squad.
Unusual name, what made you pick it?

my name, it was on some cartoon ages ago. its just random


youth development aye. haha nice
 
Nice to see my name on the team... THX...
You might consider ANK for those few empty spots...

P.S. We'll discuss my fee over PMs... :-)
 
I dont get football with GT4 really...need to read it again but I'll do it another time need to go now;)
 
Back