NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 9, 2012 #1 I can offer a DLC Painted Premium for this. Can trade now. Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 9, 2012 #2 what kind of paints do you have? I can trade today
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 10, 2012 #3 DonZonda what kind of paints do you have? I can trade today Click to expand... x10 of all DLC paints. Then some others i can't recall.
DonZonda what kind of paints do you have? I can trade today Click to expand... x10 of all DLC paints. Then some others i can't recall.
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 10, 2012 #4 mainly interestied in GT Grey GT Gunmetal and GT Japanese
NikoBellic (Banned) Messages 851 Under Your Bed Messages Unknown Mar 10, 2012 #5 DonZonda mainly interestied in GT Grey GT Gunmetal and GT Japanese Click to expand... Ok. How does a Mustang Trans Cammer with GT Japanese body and GT Gunmetal rims sound?
DonZonda mainly interestied in GT Grey GT Gunmetal and GT Japanese Click to expand... Ok. How does a Mustang Trans Cammer with GT Japanese body and GT Gunmetal rims sound?
DonZonda Messages 1,762 Germany Messages xXGalmOneXx Messages xXGalm OneXx Mar 10, 2012 #6 sounds fine to me!