top speed (NO WHEELIE TRICK)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arrow
  • 21 comments
  • 1,052 views
Messages
20
im intrested in this cause i dont really count wheelie trick as top speed and thats what most people post
 
can it be in a draft? or does it have to be alone with no cars around?
 
I dunno, maybe something like 380 km/h...
 
Viper gets a good speed. I think somewhere around 270-280. Supras fast too, just not off the line.
 
Originally posted by Brandono
Viper gets a good speed. I think somewhere around 270-280. Supras fast too, just not off the line.

I haven't tried the viper's or supra's max speeds yet but I think I'll try them sometime this weekend if I can find the time.
 
Ive only gotten 301 or 305.. with ESCUDO/// im pretty sure it was 301 though... NO TCS no ASM, no downforce, all power to the rear, and super wide gears... how in the hell did you get 320 please indulge me.... i would also like to make an 8 second car... what would some of yall suggest
 
ZONDA RACE CAR 410MPH no draft just get the gears right, get out of the corner on the inside and go the wrong way round the track and there you are!!!
 
Originally posted by wheely-mon
ZONDA RACE CAR 410MPH no draft just get the gears right, get out of the corner on the inside and go the wrong way round the track and there you are!!!

Would you mind posting your settings?
 
havent tried for ages... havent tried with the escudo or F1.
top speed in a RGT 415 km/h
 
At this time... It would be with my 3000GT TwinTurbo...
406 km/h...

but i have only completed 20 % and have bought only that and mazda mx5....
i have some prize cars but haven't tested those yet, and they got so much less HP than Twinturbo, so I don't think that can fight with those against GT TT...

but maybe in future I come up with faster car.... :D :D
 
cleared 400km/h in the Zonda race car last night with 1100+ (whatever it is with the HP upgrade) and it now has more than 1000kays on the clock to
Love driving this car!
 
Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Love driving this car!

How could you not love driving it? It's one of my favorite cars... I usually use the C12s for the Test Course though because I can get it to go faster.
 
Back