Top Speed!?!? Please respond to the thread AND give YOUR Top Speed.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anon37
  • 6 comments
  • 609 views
Messages
11
United States
United States
Did anyone else have a problem reaching the same top speeds after the updates? I know that before updates I could get cars well above 300 mph with proper drafting and now it is very difficult to maintain the same speeds... Did they nerf those cars with updates? Also, please post with your top speed.
 
Wind restitance got higher after like 1.02 I think , my supra only goes to 530km/h
 
I don't know which update it was, my system got three at once...
 
In 1.03 (I think, might have been 1.02) my RUF CTR2 reached well above 500 km/h, but the last time I tried it (in 1.04) I only got to 480. It was during slipstreaming though, so maybe there were just different slipstream options in the lobbies.
 
I don't waste time in no official speed test at the moment, i wait the official FREE "feature" hoping that THIS time (GT6) the speed would be displayed with TWO decimal and not with one as GT5.


IR
 
Besides the version, I think its the lobby settings.
My huayra '11 runs 493kph and when it comes to other lobbies it runs 495kph.
Thought i need a change oil but i notice that it was on the settings of the room.
 
Back