Top speed question

  • Thread starter Thread starter KOGSoldier
  • 12 comments
  • 1,007 views
Messages
155
United States
United States
Messages
WindWizzard
Ok i had a friend tell me he raced someone online (RouteX i blelieve) and the other guy was doing 450...i said mph or kmh? Because kmh that would equal roughly 280 mph...he said mph

So my question: is there a car in gt6 that will run those numbers in mph? Or is this just a fish story? (You know people that say the fish that they caught was 45 lbs when it really was only 9 1/2) or is this some sort of game hack?
 
Last edited:
My 1234 HP 15th anniversary Huayra will hit 300 MPH.
 
As far as I know, no car is able to hit that kind of speed. There could be some kind of tuning glitch to reach those speeds, but I think not. I think he was pulling your leg. There are people that have "modded" cars in GT6 now, that are more then capable of hitting those speeds, but that is opening up a whole other can of worms.:mischievous:
 
Top speed is broken in the game. Far too many cars will go 270mph when they'd have no hope in real life.
 
Ok i had a friend tell me he raced someone online (RouteX i blelieve) and the other guy was doing 450...i said mph or kmh? Because kmh that would equal roughly 280 mph...he said mph

So my question: is there a car in gt6 that will run those numbers in mph? Or is this just a fish story? (You know people that say the fish that they caught was 45 lbs when it really was only 9 1/2) or is this some sort of game hack?
My Pagani Huayra hit 401km and thats slip streaming, and also with a fresh motor with everything put it but not Nos
 
401 kmh i can believe but not 450 mph so I figure it was kmh but he insists it's mph...just gonna have to make him prove it in an online race against my Enzo that will do 298 mph no nos...

And I hope that there is no glitch in the game that will allow a car run those numbers
 
I'm sure people confirmed that hybrids were being made now ?

Does this not mean people can have silly fast cars?

I read its far from wide spread, and not really an issue online yet.

I've done 300+mph legitimately, but never close to 400mph
 
401 kmh i can believe but not 450 mph so I figure it was kmh but he insists it's mph...just gonna have to make him prove it in an online race against my Enzo that will do 298 mph no nos...

And I hope that there is no glitch in the game that will allow a car run those numbers
Maybe He thinks it's Mph not realizing He has it set at Kmh/Kph.
 
I'm sure people confirmed that hybrids were being made now ?

Does this not mean people can have silly fast cars?

I read its far from wide spread, and not really an issue online yet.

I've done 300+mph legitimately, but never close to 400mph

Dumb question...what's a hybrid?
 
Ahhh ok thanx for the info...i didnt even know that kind of a hack was possible...well then maybe those ridiculous mph numbers are possible..,

Has this been done in gt6? Or just gt5 and earlier?
 
Back