- 484

- Toronto
There is finally some good news for Canadian GTP'ers!!!
I was thinking that there should be a get together before and after the show.
I thought that the Flatiron & Firkin would be ideal since its just down the street from the Sony Center (formerly the Hummingbird Center) at Yonge and Front. I know GTP is a website for all ages but minors shouldnt be meeting up with randoms off the internet anyways so I thought a pub would be Ideal.
I was thinking of meeting up at the pub around 3:30pm and then meeting up again at 9:30 after the show at the same pub.
Please leave me suggestions or RSVPs in the thread if you can make it or just PM me.
I was thinking that there should be a get together before and after the show.
I thought that the Flatiron & Firkin would be ideal since its just down the street from the Sony Center (formerly the Hummingbird Center) at Yonge and Front. I know GTP is a website for all ages but minors shouldnt be meeting up with randoms off the internet anyways so I thought a pub would be Ideal.
I was thinking of meeting up at the pub around 3:30pm and then meeting up again at 9:30 after the show at the same pub.
Please leave me suggestions or RSVPs in the thread if you can make it or just PM me.
Last edited: