Torque99 GTP Challenge- La Ferrari lap time -BHR02

• Thread starter torque99
  • 9 comments
England
England
In honour of the new Ferrari and all the grafting to get there you will be an expert in Ferrari ;) DRIVECLUB™_20150422155959.jpg

This is just a fun challenge for everyone on the GTP community here who wants to give it a go and has some free time, I used to do similar on PSN before the real challenges came out (wildbill racing name) to see who can get the top spot in the La ferrari La Ferrari. I will leave this running for 1 week as I know the new DLC will be out and see if there are any takers as I know there are some fast drivers out there!! The winner can chose the next race if people want to get involved. I will leave it up to you guys....👍

Car: La Ferrari La Ferrari

Track: Black Hills race track 02 (middle one) Scotland

Time: 15.00pm x1

Weather: Dry and Clear -Sunny

If you want to post a pic or video of your time or during the lap feel free- Good luck 👍

Torque99 :cheers:

Challenge Ends: Sunday 23.00pm(GMT) 3rd May 2015

Current Top GTP spot (and global leaderboard!)- @novcze :gtpflag:

TIME TO BEAT: 1.00.995!!:bowdown:

Last edited:
Well Done 👍 @JoshDevil excellent time I may have seen your ghost in front, I think the car is too powerful for me (lame excuse) and I got side tracked with taking more photos on track :gtpflag: I do love the La Ferrari but can't get used to the amount of speed this car has and braking needed on this fast track so need more practice.

I tried my best this evening but had a hard day at work. I went for the cockpit view and think I can shave a second or two off on a few corners again I can't seem to get on with the view you are using..I got a 1.05 so far..the top Global spot is 1.01s I think so 4-5 seconds to find somewhere!!

Last edited:
1:03.207
I had a 5 lap run and did a 1:03.207. There is at least 1s in Sector 1 to find as hitting the chicane anything other than perfectly launches the car towards the gravel on the outside.

20150424234204.jpg

EDIT
I have plenty of work to do based on times posted since mine.

Last edited:
1:02.768 (picture coming later today - silly Flickr app doesn't allow me to take a bb code of my shot)

I should be 3rd on the leaderboard I believe (Ferrari_Ducati)

Edit: Now I'm 4th because of the dude below :(

Wasn't easy! Though I'm not a fan of these tracks with those annoying bumpy chicanes... That first chicane is always tricky and you can never go through that first corner the same way twice - it's really annoying. Most time I believe, can be made up in the first sector.

Last edited:
Back