torque99's ~ Photo Gallery~~ The Crew® 2

• Thread starter torque99
  • 19 comments
England
England
I think this thread has to be done to keep separate, the photo mode has so many opportunities again working around the huge USA map, I think i will be on it for a while! I will also try and update main thread as I go. Looking forward to seeing all your photos 👍:cheers:

#PS4 Pro (Full game) 👍;)

XtZB_CWY.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos but do we need a photo mode thread for each platform? From what I've seen in comparisons of this game the differences between the base console versions and Pro/X (and possibly PC) are primarily in resolution and likely won't really show in screenshots of this size from the photo mode.

Great photos but do we need a photo mode thread for each platform? From what I've seen in comparisons of this game the differences between the base console versions and Pro/X (and possibly PC) are primarily in resolution and likely won't really show in screenshots of this size from the photo mode.

This thread was just for all my photos :yuck: (I will change the heading ;) 👍)

As always your pics are fantastic and you make me wish i could upgrade to a pro. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with this game.

I think I've learned here that the secret to making the landscapes look great is more motion blur ;). I mostly rely on distance blur, but I think I gotta crank up the motion blur too.

@Miths On any photo mode the more you crank up the (shutter speed) i.e motion blur you then need minimum focus blur (aperture) makes the background look smoother and gives a nice sense of speed even if only 30mph etc. (Works well in Forza as well) Trial and error but the landscapes in this are pretty good anyway even at a slow speed so don't need to be blurred out much unless really on full zoom 👍

@Miths On any photo mode the more you crank up the (shutter speed) i.e motion blur you then need minimum focus blur (aperture) makes the background look smoother and gives a nice sense of speed even if only 30mph etc. (Works well in Forza as well) Trial and error but the landscapes in this are pretty good anyway even at a slow speed so don't need to be blurred out much unless really on full zoom 👍

Trees and buildings can look quite ugly without any blur, so in most photos I add at least one level of focus blur. I'll try some experiments with more motion blur instead.

Back