Toscana tarmac?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stumps_GTI
  • 3 comments
  • 793 views

Stumps_GTI

Premium
Messages
519
Australia
Aussie
Messages
Stumps_GTI
Last night I joined a lobby online.....something I rarely do. :guilty:
I really hope the guys didn't mind me joining, most I think were from the UK, plus a couple from Germany, Aus and NZ. 👍
There were a few moments (crashes) and the room host eventually turned off damage, which was good. :)
I hope to add a few of the guys to my friend list, as everyone seemed to get along quite well.

What got me in there though, was the fact they were on Toscana tarmac, change time. :dunce:
Is this a track I am yet to unlock? :guilty:
In the setting for "my lobby" or even setting up a room on the lobby board, the track only appears as the "dirt track". :yuck:
This got me thinking it is still not yet available to me....pretty unimpressed. :grumpy: :lol:
I have a couple of modified tracks set on the course (Toscana tarmac), in my favourites, but these too are not available to use in room settings. :guilty:
Am I missing something here....:confused:

 
I don't remember it being an unlock.. it should just be in the course maker with the rest of them.
Not sure why you can't locate it.. are you sure you're not just overlooking it in the list? when I go to my lobby track settings I can randomly generate a Toscana (Tarmac) track just fine.
 
Go create a toscana track, save it, then when you are in your lounge looking for tracks there should be like a default track option then below that a my courses option.
 
Go create a toscana track, save it, then when you are in your lounge looking for tracks there should be like a default track option then below that a my courses option.
👍 👍
Thanks guys, appreciate both input and help from you. :)
Yes, I had them saved as favourites and shared with friends online settings set, but hadn't checked the "my course" options.....:rolleyes: :guilty:
Just checked and it is now all good. 👍

Case closed. :bowdown:
 
Back