Stumps_GTI
Premium
- 519

- Aussie
- Stumps_GTI
Last night I joined a lobby online.....something I rarely do. 
I really hope the guys didn't mind me joining, most I think were from the UK, plus a couple from Germany, Aus and NZ. 👍
There were a few moments (crashes) and the room host eventually turned off damage, which was good.
I hope to add a few of the guys to my friend list, as everyone seemed to get along quite well.
What got me in there though, was the fact they were on Toscana tarmac, change time.
Is this a track I am yet to unlock?
In the setting for "my lobby" or even setting up a room on the lobby board, the track only appears as the "dirt track".
This got me thinking it is still not yet available to me....pretty unimpressed.

I have a couple of modified tracks set on the course (Toscana tarmac), in my favourites, but these too are not available to use in room settings.
Am I missing something here....
I really hope the guys didn't mind me joining, most I think were from the UK, plus a couple from Germany, Aus and NZ. 👍
There were a few moments (crashes) and the room host eventually turned off damage, which was good.
I hope to add a few of the guys to my friend list, as everyone seemed to get along quite well.
What got me in there though, was the fact they were on Toscana tarmac, change time.
Is this a track I am yet to unlock?
In the setting for "my lobby" or even setting up a room on the lobby board, the track only appears as the "dirt track".
This got me thinking it is still not yet available to me....pretty unimpressed.
I have a couple of modified tracks set on the course (Toscana tarmac), in my favourites, but these too are not available to use in room settings.
Am I missing something here....