Total Control | Tunes for driving enjoyment!

• Thread starter iName
  • 6 comments
United States
Southfield, Detroit
BroncoFLHX
logo_zpsrmeen0fh.png

Total Control Garage

These tunes are for people who want to enjoy their supercars without having to wrestle it constantly. We'll make sure it will be easy to drive, and faster than stock.

In this garage, there are two types of tunes. Tune-up, and Conversion. A Tune-up is only fixing a car's handling, with no changed to power related things. A Conversion is upgrading anything and changing the car's handling characteristic almost entirely.

Here you can try my tunes, and post a review. Go all out with those, they're fun to write! If you want to, write them in the style of a real journalist :lol:

Each car is tuned at Suzuka East for basic handling changes, finalized at the full course. The car is then taken to Bathurst, to see if the tune isn't for only one track. For the final test, the car is taken to the Nordschleife for a final test on its handling. No car is rushed, as each tune takes 2-3 days to make, so that any new advantage can be found and utilized. I use a DS3, with no TCS, ASM, or ABS. I also use R2 and L2 as the throttle and brakes.

You can request cars, ask us to tune your car (send pecs and such), or ask to revise a tune.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Conversion Cars
Cars that are upgraded in any area, and mostly change the car's entire handling characteristic.
6/8/15 - Ferrari F40 "F40 LM"
F40LM_zpsztefpvl5.png
I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for opening up shop. I think your tuning sheet is well organized and appealing.
I went ahead and tried out this F40 on a few tracks and I gotta say, very well done! My favorite tune for this car as of yet.
I took it to Mid-Field to test and was quite impressed by the level of traction in this ride. My intent was to do 4-5 laps to get a feel for the car and see how it handled under the mountain. 12-15 laps later, I was still having a blast trying to beat my best clean lap. As described, it can go full throttle mid corner effortlessly. The only changes I tested were upping the dampers by 1 each, and raising the rear arb by 1 as well. This actually helped the car settle quicker so I could get on the gas earlier without spinning out. So thanks again for this, I'll be visiting again soon. I have my eye on the Lambo.
I'm not sure what you tune with, but I used a ds3, × throttle, □ brakes, auto transmission with abs1 only.

That's why I forgot to put in OP! Felt like I was forgetting something. I use DS3, no aids at all with R2 and L2 as the throttle and brakes. I have some brakes toned down to 3/3 if they lock up too easy.

Two new tunes posted!

Newest Conversion: Corvette Z06 (C5)

Newest Tune-up: Cizeta V16T

Feel free to post reviews and feedback for the tunes to help out!

Tunes are posted on the two posts below OP

You can find the previous tune in the spoiler!

Latest Posts

Back