Total lack of sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter SHaDe-
  • 8 comments
  • 969 views
Messages
81
Messages
xSeNSaTioN-_
I don't know whats up with this but I've uninstalled, reinstalled, deleted everything, disabled internet and run without the patch and even returned the game for another copy and still nothing. I've got no sound coming through the speakers at all.

My tv/PS3 are fine as I get sound on the XMB but just to be sure I swapped HDMI leads and channels and still nothing.

Anyone got any ideas on whats up?
 
The Blu-Ray reader maybe has some problems...
 
Kaz disabled all the sound because its easier than fixing them.

Sorry I have no idea, thats weird.

Yeah at first I figured it might be updated engine noises. Possibly sounds better than GT5 cars, I haven't decided yet.

Good shout Tracer, I'll try some other games/films now.
 
Maybe wrong format on PS3 audio settings or GT6.
Pushing DTS when only understands DD5.1, or so.
 
I've just popped GTA V in and it works fine. Plus I get sound on the XMB. So that rules out the blu-ray drive and any audio setting errors.
 
I've just popped GTA V in and it works fine. Plus I get sound on the XMB. So that rules out the blu-ray drive and any audio setting errors.

Just go into GT6 audio settings and change it to something different.
 
Gone through all the settings available and none make a difference.
 
Oh, it lives! Went through all the sounds on the XMB menu and even though I changed nothing it's somehow started working. Thanks for the help all.
 
Back