Touge Racers

• Thread starter fbccars924
  • 16 comments
United States
Alton, Illinois
big_noobowski924
Ok, So I have been getting into touge racing and Was wanting to know if anyone does this still. I have been watching initial d and I have been toying with some cars I have seen in the series so far and have been planning to do a touge 88' Supra. I would love to find some drivers that enjoy this discipline of driving as well and so far as I can tell this is the best place to find like minded drivers as Drifting is a close kin to Touge. I love the thrill of not only putting on a show in the bends but also, laying down stupid fast track times. I have noticed that alot of the cars I used to drift exclusively made great Touge cars with only minor adjustments and stickier tires. If this interests you put it out there bc we have a Discipline that is being all but ignored.

There is a group of people who do touge here, but not in drifting sub-forums... also, in my opinion, they have too much rules there, which means or you get an obvious car or you will lose. :lol:

But i love touge racing...

Ok, So I have been getting into touge racing and Was wanting to know if anyone does this still. I have been watching initial d and I have been toying with some cars I have seen in the series so far and have been planning to do a touge 88' Supra. I would love to find some drivers that enjoy this discipline of driving as well and so far as I can tell this is the best place to find like minded drivers as Drifting is a close kin to Touge. I love the thrill of not only putting on a show in the bends but also, laying down stupid fast track times. I have noticed that alot of the cars I used to drift exclusively made great Touge cars with only minor adjustments and stickier tires. If this interests you put it out there bc we have a Discipline that is being all but ignored.

Some good live action Touge action I would watch is mostly Hot Version. I got a few on my YT Channel(Same username). We should Touge some time.

I have been thinking of setting up a Touge room later and maybe seeing how the nurb works for it. I kinda want to find drivers that would take part in touge racing.

Why have you made three separate threads on the exact same topic in different parts of the forum..?

In the clubs and leagues subsection of the online competitions section of this forum us a group called LotS. They are a well organized touge league, you should look them up.

There is a group of people who do touge here, but not in drifting sub-forums... also, in my opinion, they have too much rules there, which means or you get an obvious car or you will lose. :lol:

But i love touge racing...

Do u have a particular touge car of choice?

I love to touge,but when I'm not doing races I do it for fun no matter the track or conditions

Back