Touge Racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter fbccars924
  • 2 comments
  • 888 views
Messages
2,529
United States
Alton, Illinois
Messages
big_noobowski924
Does anyone do this? I was driving on Trial Mtn with some guys and no one got what I was doing. The drifters were griping bc I was using Sports tires and the racers were getting upset bc I was obscuring there view of the track with the tire smoke. I tried creating a room but 2 hours with nothing but a couple x1 trolls the came and left. Does anyone drive in this style? I been wanting to start a weekend league of Racers. I have been working on some <400 hp Sport soft or lower tuned cars.
 
There are quite a few groups that do touge racing around, I personally make toscana tracks for this exact purpose.
There's a touge shoot out thread somewhere which I would link to if I weren't on the ps3 (away from home)
I'm sure if you do a quick search you'll find it easily enough :lol:

Edit: I'm home now, here's the thread I was talking about
 
Last edited:
Mods close this thread.
 
Back