Touge

  • Thread starter Thread starter feastracer
  • 10 comments
  • 717 views
Messages
57
Does any one have videos other than no 2 and the 4wd vs 2wd thnx



ps thanks rollazn monster 7 for making a difference and actually getting videos people you guys are the best :) :D
 
Sorry, try now
 
Thanks for mentioning me. Anyways There are currently 3 touge videos I am aware of.

One of them Showdown 2 (I think)

Includes:
ITR vs S14
MR-S vs S15

The other one is the 2wd vs 4wd one.

The most recent one i seen was from the Evo VIII shootout included Keiichi AE86 vs Celica
and AE86 vs MR-S.

I can provide you with the S14 vs ITR and the MRS vs S15 but the Evo VIII shootout i cant.
 
Touge is japanese term for mountain roads. At least its what they call them. Watch those videos, you will find out for yourself.
 
You know you could just buy the BM videos. Most all of them have some Touge action.
 
thnx i would like to see the one one with the altezza and mcr s2000s thnx anyways
 
Back