Touring car things

  • Thread starter Thread starter shoeface33
  • 8 comments
  • 792 views
Messages
523
Messages
shoeface33
I currently own a subaru super touring car and was wondering if there are any better ones out there i could trade for, eg. 320i touring or evo super rally car or whatever its called

If the imprezza is the best then i'd also like to know :)
 
Might be the best strictly Japanese Touring Car but I think the best over all is the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 -- It qualifies as Japanese, German, and maybe USA. It controls the German Touring Series Aspec
 
I prefer the Alfa Romeo 155 and Mercedes 190E Touring Cars. The 320i is a sweet little car too, but not very competative in the DTM series I race in online. Wish all of the above was Premium though. Standard cars: Buuuuh!
 
The FTO Super Touring Car is pretty good!
 
Fto is awesome but not tradeable.

Impreza touring car is pretty cool too I like it a lot. out performs many cars at its pp level.
 
I prefer the Alfa Romeo 155 and Mercedes 190E Touring Cars. The 320i is a sweet little car too, but not very competative in the DTM series I race in online. Wish all of the above was Premium though. Standard cars: Buuuuh!

The Alfa is very nice.
The Merc. is a beast.
Some Opel/Vauxhaulls are very nice too (but im not sure which ones as i dont like the manufacturer.
 
Fto is awesome but not tradeable.

Impreza touring car is pretty cool too I like it a lot. out performs many cars at its pp level.

Mine is tradeable.
 
Have to add my 2 pence worth and say that the CLK Touring is my fave in this segment
 
Ross505
Mine is tradeable.

Fto touring car is not tradeable. Regular fto's are but not the touring one. Check out the blacklist sticky in the marketplace forum.
 
Back