Touring Cars........

  • Thread starter Thread starter sped1966
  • 10 comments
  • 1,009 views

sped1966

Diamond Member
Premium
Messages
326
United States
Odessa, Tx. USA
Messages
spedd1966
Have seen some threads on Touring Cars about how great just to drive they are due to the super handeling,,,not great speed but steady go where you put it driving. Also great looking....paint, aero and body packages. Would like to start collecting and racing the touring line. Anyone know how many there are.....maybe there's a list and/or some online touring groups? and also which ones might be the best to start looking for. Any help would be cool. I have some collectibles if someone wants to trade some good touring cars too.
thanks.......gtp-sped1966, psn spedd1966
 
Here's a list of ALL the touring cars in the game

16. S Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 (DTM)
44. S Audi A4 '04 (DTM)
45. S Audi TT-R '03 (DTM)
78. S BMW 320i E46 '03 (ETCC)
286. S Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
396. S Lexus IS 200 GT-1 Race Car '04
400. P Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 (DTM Concept)
435. S Mazda Atenza Touring Car
466. S Mazda 6 Touring Car
527. S Mercedes 190E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92 (DTM)
534. S Mercedes CLK Touring Car '00 (DTM)
585. S Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
775. S Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 (DTM)
776. S Opel Calibra Touring Car '94 (DTM)
875. S Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
917. S Toyota Altezza Touring Car
1002. S Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 (DTM)
1003. S Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car '94 (DTM)

Up to you where you start collecting. I have nearly all of these now. The ones marked DTM are typically much faster than the others but also more expensive.
 
Has anyone seen the BMW 320i 03 touring car, Ive been looking for weeks and haven't seen it once??
 
Has anyone seen the BMW 320i 03 touring car, Ive been looking for weeks and haven't seen it once??

I found mine in the online dealership:tup:
 
I found mine in the online dealership:tup:

You remember how much it cost? I would just like to know how much cash I need to keep on hand.
 
Anything marked "Touring," "DTM," "JGTC," or "Super GT" are included under what falls under the wide "Touring" umbrella.

If you CTRL+F this list, you can find them pretty easily by typing any of those tags. 👍

Good luck, that'd be a pretty epic collection. If you go to the GT5 Marketplace there is an abundance of trading partners that'll be willing to trade [at least some] of those cars to you.

:cheers:
 
[redacted]
 
Last edited:
I like Touring Cars :D

If you RM the premium Lexus ISF it's quite touring car-ish as well 👍
 
There are quite a few DTM cars available from the on-line dealership now. Which ones are the fastest/slowest from a set HP limit. I'm thinking of buying two for some on-line racing and I want to pick the best ones.
 
The Astra and the CLK are both pretty sweet but really all of the DTMs are pretty sweet.
 
I can confirm - the CLK touring is one of the worst looking cars I have seen in this game.
 
Back