- 44

- South Africa
- AMGDTM
I race online offen, but find that once I have joined in that all assists have been banned in most races.
Is there anybody that can maybe tell me what their laptimes are on the ring, where I race the most, between all assists off and their prefered settings.
For practice and setup I go to A Spec and race the ring with my prefered Touring car, useing my settings I do a 6:07.600. With all assists off ABS on I can not get even close to that time.
? do you find the same or does some settings in the off position make you that much slower ?.
Is there anybody that can maybe tell me what their laptimes are on the ring, where I race the most, between all assists off and their prefered settings.
For practice and setup I go to A Spec and race the ring with my prefered Touring car, useing my settings I do a 6:07.600. With all assists off ABS on I can not get even close to that time.
? do you find the same or does some settings in the off position make you that much slower ?.