Tourist Trophy 2 inquiry (This is important)

• Thread starter Motominded
  • 15 comments
Ok guys, lots and lots of news keeps creeping out about GT5 and as a GT diehard im more than excited.

But....

2 years ago Polyphony digital came out with Tourist Trophy and while it was a huge step, it laked quite a bit on the level of Bikes and Tracks.

Before i bought the game i really tought id see
1. Honda RC211v
2. Honda NSR500
3. Yamaha YZR500
4. Suzuki RGV500

This is just to name a few. Also with the power Polyphony has, i'd tought id see more motocross and dakar bikes in the game: Like the rally stuff in GT.

On the side of race tracks.... i look at Forza 2 and wonder....
1. Mugello
2. Road Atlanta
3. Road America
4. Silverstone
5. Sebring

This is a hurdle that the GT boys can quickly jump but just havent yet.

I guess besides the general discussion, are plans for TT2 in the works?

How is this important?

This is important because TT was the first motorbike game in the GT series.

For those of us that are bike riders, we've always wanted a Gran Turismo style Motorbike game.

but.... because TT lacked many key elements for the Moto entusiast, i wanted to know what others thought about the future of another TT game.

Personally, I enjoy riding the bikes that are least suited to racing tracks. Accordingly, I'd like to see more 'unsuitable' bikes i.e

Honda ST1200 Pan Euro
Honda GL1800 GoldWing

Also I'd have liked to have been able to tweak the bikes more - changing sprocket sizes to allow much easier wheelies, stupidly loud exhausts etc.

Also a better range of important 'historic' bikes. Not classics as such, but bikes that had a major impact on modern biking, ie

Kawasaki GPZ900R
Suzuki GSX-R 1100/750 Slabsiders
Honda CBR900RR - '96
Honda CBR600FM

Just my 2p.

They really should make special type of racing for cross bikes, choppers etc. Also there should be an 1/4 mile race, some kind of Dakar rally and of course more motorbikes like.
- all cross 85 i 125 (Kawasaki KX125, 85, Honda Cr125 , 85 etc.)
- choppers and of course Boss Hoss in this pocket.
- touristic bikes
I especially would like other ways to tune up motorbike, special equipment which can be used in special kind of races and something like missions in GT4 and stunt competition.

AND OF COURSE CLUTCH.

Gucio

yeah, i agree
they should incude a wide variety of bikes. not just the popular bikes. they should also make some damage effects. and y didnt they include the money thing.

Motogp license, PD doesn't have it. Y'all probably knew that already though.

Electronic arts & THQ
fire.gif

This why i hate big business...because of these damn license agreements porsche, lambo, and others arn't in gt.... and know its motogp too.

Electronic arts & THQ
fire.gif

This why i hate big business...because of these damn license agreements porsche, lambo, and others arn't in gt.... and know its motogp too.

Namco had it for the sony hardware, Capcom has it now.
THQ/Climax have it for the PC and xbox

We just have to wait till GT5 will be released, and when they will start works with TT2. I hope that it will be the best motorbike racer game in the world.

Have you ever heardt about Riding Spirit II.
I've read about this game and it is going to be good to. I am going to buy this game. There is more than 330 motorbikes so TT is in deep hole. I hope that they will fight with RS 2 and they will release better game with more motorbikes and more tune options. There should be kinda visual upgrades and of course more about performance and settings.

as i told you there I would like see in TT2 more types of competitions. Motocross, freestyle motocross, stunt and some endurance races like Tourist Trophy.

Back