Tourist Trophy Missing Thread.

• Thread starter trivium
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody who knows what a supermotard is , knows what a race means , it like the Cathedral trails race from gt 4 . half tarmac / half dirt.

And Im missing an Bike Tuning & Custom shop. You can only change the exhaust...Yay !.....Not. Owyeah and the number... But then again its the first game with bikes in it from PD. But they were already testing it when gt 3 came out so they should have got time enough , and why are there so little number of bikes in it ? less tracks , less bikes... let's hope for a TT2

And the Phys. from 3rd person view give a strange feeling to any real ride , it seem too solid , not fluid like in real life , a bike is a balance machine unlike a car , it depends on weight shift for steering , and you can't even knee down.

All of this info could have been found and/or discussed in the TT genera; discussion thread above, it did not need a new thread (with a very vague title) started.

I would also question the validity of your claim that work on TT started at the same time at GT3, as PD have gone on record a number of times to say that TT was developed in a recored time for them, a period of around 10 months.

I'm locking this thread as these subjects are better suited to the thread I mentioned above.

Regards

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back