Tous France Chamionnat - December 2013

• Thread starter OpticZero
  • 19 comments
United States
Malibu
A race event for French cars of any make.

450PP French Championship: Côte d’Azur / 4 Laps
1st: Cr.328,185 2nd: Cr.180,502 3rd: Cr.131,274
450PP French Championship: Twin Ring Motegi East Course / 4 Laps
1st: Cr.277,695 2nd: Cr.152,732 3rd: Cr.111,078
450PP French Championship: Monza Circuit / 3 Laps
1st: Cr.353,430 2nd: Cr.194,387 3rd: Cr.141,372
450PP French Championship: Madrid City Course / 4 Laps
1st: Cr.302,940 2nd: Cr.166,617 3rd: Cr.121,176
450PP French Championship: Eifel (Kart) 108A 7 Laps
1st: Cr.315,562 2nd: Cr.173,559 3rd: Cr.126,225

Prize Car: 905 Race Car '92

Got a tune up for it easy fun drive, it could easily go to 425 maybe even 400 with this car and still win the races clean. I was leading out by 8-15 seconds at the end of each race.
Clio Renault Sport V6 24v '00

The only track I didn't win first got was the kart track and that was cause I had an alpine as the rabbit, need 57.7 second laps could only mange 58.1 consistently. I'm sure a better drive could smoke this track with this little beast.

Last edited:
Wow thats one good prize car... just as well i didnt bother buying it in the ucd about... 10 mins ago!!!:eek:

Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V '01, all upgrades from the in race upgrade menu, close ratio 6 speed, power limited to 430pp.

Dif: 12/23/12

Suspension:
-25/-25
11.4/13.0
6/4
3/4
6/4
1.4/1.0
0.00/0.20

Twitchy but not unstable. TONS of trail braking. Gentle push but lifting the throttle pulls the nose into the apex. Will over steer with a heavy foot. Agile, quick direction changes, moderately fast. EASY golds at 450pp, still easy at 430pp, can be pushed down a lot depending on skill. Got around 1mil per race at 430pp @ 200% login bonus.

Sark

Got a tune up for it easy fun drive it could easly go to 425 maybe evven 400 with this car and still win the races clean i was leading out by 8-15 seconds at the end of each race.
Clio Renault Sport V6 24v '00

The only track I didn't win first got was the kart track and that was cause I had an alpine as the rabbit need 57.7 second laps could only mange 58.1 consistently I'm sure a better drive could smoke this track with this little beast.

Those have to be the largest run-on sentences I've seen in a while. I was almost out of breath just reading it. :lol::sly::lol:

There's a HUGE difference in difficulty depending on the field. There's an Alpine A110 rabbit that runs ~450 PP; if you don't get that, the opponents top out in the 420 to 430 range.

Used the Pug 205 '85 - wasn't the most 'expert' level seasonal we've had. But the joy of driving that beauty was worth it. It caught up with all the rabbits:tup:

Used my newly acquired Alpine A310... such a beauty, but so twitchy!

Tuned it to about 397PP, only managed to get to 6th on Monaco after 3 trials...
( i probably could manage a 5th place finish if i had more time )
Will have to tune it more to chase all the rabbits...

Can't wait to try the other tracks and with other cars...

Just finished Monza, all have been really easy so far but that's mainly due to the car. Running a fully modified 450pp, 280hp, max ballasted Clio V6 '00. The standard car is quick enough for the first three races, a modified one but detuned below that level of pp would probably be the way to go. I did have a look at a few other cars before going with that one, the Peugeot 205 T16 Rally Car from '85 looked like an option, although I get the feeling Monaco might be a pain. If you wanted to max the pp difference, just restart the race until you don't have the Alpine A110, that thing is a rocket ship compared to the other opponents.

Edit: Finished, all were easy with that car. Could see the last one being hard if you get the Alpine A110 as an opponent and don't have a really fast car.

Last edited:
Just completed the challenge using the sweet handling Pug 205 Turbo 16 '85 running pretty much stock at 410PP. Custom trans/LSD/Torque/Suspension.

This car is so much fun to drive!

Thanks to this Seasonal I got to dust off my Hommell RS. Smoked them all giving it 57 wins in GT5. A Miura is second with 27 or so but the Hommell is my favourite. Actually, the two handle sort of the same. Nice prize too, as someone else said.

This seasonal is fun and, like others say, is still easy with 430 PP (and a big prize over 1,000,000 cr.). I used different cars for each race, except Monaco and Madrid (I win with the Renault Lutecia Phase 2) and the last race was fun with the Peugeot 106 Rallye.

I tried everything to win on last eifel track but still impossible. I've used like 20 cars fo the final and different upgrade wont work. Can anyone borrow me a car or give a specific tune and which car. It upset me alot and why would a car race on a kart track.

I tried everything to win on last eifel track but still impossible. I've used like 20 cars fo the final and different upgrade wont work. Can anyone borrow me a car or give a specific tune and which car. It upset me alot and why would a car race on a kart track.

As I posted further up, fully modify a Clio V6 (the premium one), put max ballast in, 280HP should do it no trouble once you get quick around the track. If you're really struggling, make sure you restart the race until you don't have the Alpine A110 as an opponent. I cant remember the tyres it lets you use, but if they're anything worse than sport hard tyres then you'll want something with good straight line speed as you'll run out of tyre grip in the corners long before you gain an advantage from upgraded suspension.

If you go for the Clio, just set it up so it turns a bit off the throttle and set the gearing pretty short, think I had it on 155MPH.

Check the tune I posted on the Clio linked here post #5, if your not able to hang it in the corners with out SRF turn SRF on and you will (should) shave 3 to 5 seconds off your race time.

Latest Posts

Back