Tower Turn's Tequila Patron F430 paint schemes: vote

I'm running with an ALMS group now so I want to do a tribute car.

So here are the Tequila Patron F430 and the red and white ALMS F430 (not sure the team). I've included a real pic of each. Obviously it's impossible to replicate either so I'm just going off the color schemes to tribute the cars. You don't necessarily have to pick the one that is closest to the actual paintjob, just the one you like the best and why. Let me know your favorite. I'm going to try to get a poll going when I figure out how. Thanks.

PS anyone know how to include a poll? If not just tell me which color in a post I guess :)

Oh, and the green's off on both the TP cars. If anyone knows of a closer green color and where to get it, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:
So here are the pictures I'm basing my paint jobs on, two are Tequila Patron, one is the red and white ALMS F430 (not sure the team). By the way the real life pics aren't mine, so I'm not trying to take credit or anything for them.

5047104575_5a67f0127c.jpg

San Gimignano - Town Square_10 by All Work and No Play, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_11 by All Work and No Play, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_8 by All Work and No Play, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_9 by All Work and No Play, on Flickr

San Gimignano - Town Square_7 by All Work and No Play, on Flickr

Last edited:
The lighting in the third shot is practically spot on. The split bumper isn't to my particular tastes but it works quite well from that angle. Very well done. 👍

Thanks for the comments! It seems like I'll likely be running the green one because of weight regulations, though I could always repaint it like one of the others, and since I'm not really digging the red model (it's too far off from the actual car).

Back