Toy Story 3 (Summer 2010)

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 13 comments
  • 1,529 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas
The trailer has finally been released after how many years of this sequel coming. Better yet, the entire original cast is here (minus Slinkydog's voice actor).
[youtubehd]zp7_bg2AvXk[/youtubehd]

So, honestly, who here didn't grow up watching these movies? And who's looking forward to this one?
 
It looks AWESOME!!!

My favourite animated film of all time. I thought this '3D' thing was just the first one in 3D or so i was told. I didn't know it was a new one (Or did they make both?)
 
It looks AWESOME!!!

My favourite animated film of all time. I thought this '3D' thing was just the first one in 3D or so i was told. I didn't know it was a new one (Or did they make both?)
From my understanding, they've "remade" the first 2 into 3D films, and will show them back-to-back at theaters. It would appear now, all 3 will now have 3D.
 
Nope.
They've just recently shown both Toy Story 1 & 2 re-rendered in 3D as a double-bill feature with a 10 minute intermission.
Went to see it a couple of weeks ago.
Now looking foward to this one arriving...
Not sure if they'll be able to screen 3D at the studio though, so we may have to wait for it to hit the local cinemas.
 
Wow, an actual real trailer for Toy Story 3! Got tiring with people on youtube and the severly overused "Rick Roll". About time this movie is actually coming out.
 
I saw this yesterday I've got to say im looking forward very much to this!!!!!
 
I may have to steal my cousin's kids so I don't look like a weirdo going to see a kids movie.
 
Presumably you have to wear 3d glasses for the 3d versions of 1 & 2? 3 looks good. And no I didn't grow up with Toy Story - more like Star Wars and Superman!
 
So, honestly, who here didn't grow up watching these movies? And who's looking forward to this one?
If by growing up you mean learning to drive and going to college... I still like Finding Nemo best from Pixar, but Up was pretty close. I will definitely be going to see this too though.

Presumably you have to wear 3d glasses for the 3d versions of 1 & 2?
Yeah, but they just look like bad 80s sunglasses now, and not the blue/green and red ones. Although, you can still get some fancy blue and red cardboard ones if you buy the home version of Polar Express in 3D.
 
I imagine that I will be going to see the film, but I can't say that I'm overwhelmed with excitement over it. I really feel as though the Toy Story franchise has lost a lot of its luster with many of the Pixar films that followed. Ones like WALL-E and Finding Nemo both come to mind. With the heavy plot that the film will deal with, I think I'll find plenty to love. Pixar, no matter their effort, has a wonderful way of dealing not just in awesome visuals, but in complex and well-developed storytelling. That alone guarantees at least one view of this film.

Although I did skip UP. Probably should fix that.
 
I'm going to have to say that Ratatouille was my favourite. Closely followed by Monsters Inc and Finding Nemo.

If anything I'm probably more looking forward to the Pixar Shorts they do before the movie. They are all well worth watching.

Looking forward to TS3. Should be good.
 
The trailer has finally been released after how many years of this sequel coming. Better yet, the entire original cast is here (minus Slinkydog's voice actor).

After listening, I can't really tell Slinkydog has a new voice actor
or at least he doesn't sound different to me.
 
I am just absolutely stunned by the textures. I wonder how long this movie took to render. ... perhaps that explains why it's been so long since the last one.

Buzz and all the other toys look exactly like the real toys.
 
If by growing up you mean learning to drive and going to college... I still like Finding Nemo best from Pixar, but Up was pretty close. I will definitely be going to see this too though.
Guess I should have worded it better. :indiff:
After listening, I can't really tell Slinkydog has a new voice actor
or at least he doesn't sound different to me.
That's due to Blake Clark taking over, whose voice seems to fit perfectly, imo. Seems Jim Varney, though, died shortly after TS2.
 
Back