ToyGTone's Custom Created Tracks

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 0 comments
Bahrain
Parts Unknown
DM me
DM me
Hello Everyone! and welcome to "ToyGTone's Custom Created Tracks". Basically as you would know already, this is the place where i'm going to show my creation with the Course Maker a.k.a Track Path Editor. I was planning to open this thread almost 2 weeks ago since the update came along.

The Types of the track that i'm going to share here ranges from High Speed Courses, technical tracks, replica tracks, point to point and so on...(BTW don't expect me to replica that much since i have a major problem with the scale being off).

Anyway since i'm a bit late, here's 6 different tracks to being with:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/friend/Black-_-Hole1885/course/
-----------------------------------
1. Bahrain International Circuit

f2D7QIl8tqy4fg5tUP_0.png

This is actually my first ever track i made on the application. I made this track on the same day as the update (30/9/2015). This is basically a replica of the Bahrain International Circuit which current hosts F1 Grand Prix and WEC 6 Hours of Bahrain. One Major problem with it though is that the scale is off. The Real Course is 5.412 km while this one is 6.995 km...

"Theme
Eifel Flat

Track Length
4.35 Miles (Circuit)

No. of Corners

Creator
Black-_-Hole1885

Date/Time Created
30/09/2015

Comments
My first ever track i made, it's FAR from perfect (scale..etc)but at least i tried. hope you would enjoy it. Black-_-Hole1885 a.k.a ToyGTone"

2. Bundai Vio

vaRTdlVKZHW4y7igUe_0.png

This is one of the tracks i used as an example of creating new tracks for this following video:

(Just saying)

It's just simple and quick made track for the video, i would just call it a "Sunday Day Cup" track. I just decided to share this because why not?

"Theme

Eifel

Track Length
2.01 Miles (Circuit)

No. of Corners

Creator
Black-_-Hole1885

Date/Time Created
03/10/2015

Comments
A simple quick track made for a youtube video i made. Enjoy! "

3. Imola '95 - '06
BIOmf7MhXbNCoyRc_0.png

Another Replica Track, this time is the legendary Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari track also known as Imola from 1995 to 2006. As we all know this is the one with the 1995 changes thanks to that tragic event that happened the year before (:() to improve the safety and preventing from happening again. While the layout couldn't be fully replica'd (you can thank PD for that), the scale to the real one is much more closer than the other one so i'm happy with that. :)

"Theme
Eifel Flat

Track Length
2.53 Miles (Circuit)

No. of Corners

Creator
Black-_-Hole1885

Date/Time Created
03/10/2015

Comments
Made by: Black-_-Hole1885 a.k.a ToyGTone. "
4. Twisty Rocky

i7kHdWOiLcsoEbKBVu_0.png

Twisty Rocky is an 10.002 KM technical course (wait...did i bypass the 10 KM limits?) i made. I was going to use it as my car testing for "Beater or Sleeper? COTW" thread but later i thought it was too long and i needed a much shorter one.

"Theme
Death Valley

Track Length
6.22 Miles (Circuit)

No. of Corners

Creator
Black-_-Hole1885

Date/Time Created
08/10/2015

Comments
A technical course at Death Valley for testing your cars. Made by: Black-_-Hole1885 a.k.a ToyGTone."
5. Êl Seis Vuelo Horquilla

LvVDIvcBLsa480cDoJ_0.png

This track (BTW blame Google for the horrible translation..:P) is an course with combination between high speed and some technical one's. It also have some places were you might go into mid air and flip your car upside down.

Theme
Andalusia

Track Length
5.16 Miles (Circuit)

No. of Corners

Creator
Black-_-Hole1885

Date/Time Created
12/10/2015

Comments
Course made for both speed and technique turns, watch out for some bumpy roads! - Made by: Black-_-Hole1885 a.k.a ToyGTone.
6. High Speed Hill Sprint
KYUf5dBomgE4m2ugU7_0.png

I just made this today, this is (supposed to be) a Hill Climb point to point race but sadly it turned out to be starting with a downhill then at some point an uphill then down once again. So i decided to call it instead with that above name.

Theme
Eifel

Track Length
6.05 Miles (Section)

No. of Corners

Creator
Black-_-Hole1885

Date/Time Created
12/10/2015

Comments
A high speed point to point race with different hill elevation. Made by : Black-_-Hole1885 a.k.a ToyGTone.

----------------

Okay so that's the tracks lists for now, there was going to be some more including "Rome Night" but sadly it's WAY OFF SCALE. Anyway thanks for reading and i hope you would enjoy these tracks.

Peace :)

Last edited:
Back