ToyGTone's Youtube GT Videos

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 16 comments
Bahrain
Parts Unknown
DM me
DM me
banner.png

Hello Everyone! and welcome to my Youtube Channel thread. I've been waiting and wanting to open a thread on here since November 2013 but i haven't bought a capture device during that time...

But thanks to Elgato Game Capture HD which i have bought on 27th August of 2015, i could finally make my dreams come true!

Please Remember that my Youtube Channel isn't just for GT games so if you want then you could check it out on Youtube but any video that isn't related to Gran Turismo or PDI in any such ways wouldn't be posted here...

Anyway to kick off here's some videos i've already made:
(Warning: Some Videos may contain NFSW)

My Elgato Unboxing & Testing Video

GT6 1.21 Update Details

GT5 Prologue US Intro

GT5 Prologue Beyond The Apex Movie:

That's all for now, there's more to be coming soon!
Hopefully you would enjoy them :)

Attachments

• banner.png
    banner.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 7
I haven't done a video since over a month ago...

Blame the fact that i had exams from the last post (above ^) until 19th November and then some stuff i can't really tell you about...
So soon, i'll finish the rendering then start uploading to youtube...

thanks. :)

I haven't done a video since over a month ago...

Blame the fact that i had exams from the last post (above ^) until 19th November and then some stuff i can't really tell you about...
So soon, i'll finish the rendering then start uploading to youtube...

thanks. :)
Double Post but i forgot to mention that most part of the video isn't even GT related so i think i might not bother to post here and just link it to my channel page...

EDIT: Check out my Channel...:D

Last edited:
All the flashbacks...nice. 👍

And you might want to trim all the black space at the end...
I tried to trim it before uploading but the result was that the size of the video increased somehow...
I'm not sure if i could trim the video after uploading.

Back