Toyota 200GT '67

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gtracer123
  • 26 comments
  • 2,117 views
Messages
591
Canada
Ontario
Messages
ask and i will tell :)
Messages
haha you wish!
The title says it all, I have a Toyota 2000GT '67 up for trade.
 
Last edited:
i will trade for a bday ticket... any year :Dxx
 
jamiephillips
i will trade for a bday ticket... any year :Dxx

I'll keep you're offer in mind I'm just gonna see other trades as they come. :)
 
if you can wait a week then i will send one for free

BTW its a 2000GT
 
Last edited:
I need that car...
 
^^ You can have mine
Edit: @finduszip
 
salikriaz
^^ You can have mine
Edit: @finduszip

bianis82
as long as you can wait a week to get it then send me a fr plus a pm with a 2000gt in the title

Not to be mean but If u are willing to trade one make you're own thread don't hi-jack mine!
 
Haha sorry, i thought you needed one so i looked, and turns out he needed one so i offered. But yeah, sorry
 
salikriaz
Haha sorry, i thought you needed one so i looked, and turns out he needed one so i offered. But yeah, sorry

O ok no problem
 
same as me just misread the title
 
5 paints or 2 sets of gear?
 
Doesnt matter... car of your choice..paints.. nothing.. im not going to use it so it's whatever
I can offer a variety of paint.
 
MC's are nuseumcards.
 
Sorry guys but I think I'm going to hold on to the Toyota 2000GT for now but keep a look out I might put it back up for trade...
 
Sorry for the double post:P
 
Last edited:
Back