Toyota 7 Race Car '70 NOW

  • Thread starter Thread starter pritpal04
  • 4 comments
  • 405 views
Messages
125
Messages
Rayat
As the title says I want a Toyota 7 Race Car.
But, only immediate trades please.

Available:
X2010 S.Vettel
Audi Abt Touring '02
BMW V12 LMR
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Ferrari 330 P4 '67
Peugeot HDi '10
Ferrari F2007
R390 GT1 Road Car
XJ220 LM
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Bugatti Veyron
Ferrari Enzo
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
VW Beetle '49

And many more.
 
Last edited:
I got one to trade for the F2007. PM me.
 
If you dont get any response i will trade you a toyota 7 for the BMW V12 LMR at midnight.
pm me if you want.
 
I have two toyota 7 race car is the r390 road car stock

If you dont get any response i will trade you a toyota 7 for the BMW V12 LMR at midnight.
pm me if you want.

I've been PM'd. Sorry.
If it fails then I'll trade with one of you 2.
Yes the R390 GT1 Road Car is stock and 0.0 Miles.
 
Back