Toyota 7

  • Thread starter Thread starter nucleartoast
  • 10 comments
  • 381 views
Messages
14
Messages
nucleartoast
I can trade at 8:00pm GMT.

The cars i am willing to offer for the Toyota 7 are (all with miles):
Vettel X1
White X1
Bently Speed 8
BMW M3 GTR Race Car
Toyota Minolta Race Car
Audi Le Mans quattro
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6)
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Bugatti Veryon
or anything else from the dealership for under 10mil.

PM me on PSN if you are interested and available at 8pm.

PSN: nucleartoast
 
what about something from the dealership that is 10 million? My 7 has 0 miles on it.
 
what i mean is that I can offer you anything from the dealership for the Toyota 7
 
Oz_rules910

are you going to be available at 8pm?

if yes then its a deal
 
I can send earlier but am not bothered if I get the M3 at 8
 
actually are you online now?

i might be able to trade the M3 quickly now
 
White X1 if 0 miles for Toyota 7 0 miles
 
If this is for me i can't trade till after 7:00pm est
 
Oz_rules910

request sent, could you add CasualNinja as well, i will send the M3 from there.

send the Toyota 7 to nucleartoast please.
 
Back