Toyota Ambulance Himedic ´21 Delivery?

• Thread starter PsyRonin
  • 14 comments
Germany
Germany
PsyRonin
As i couldnt find anything about it via Search, I would like to ask you guys directly.

When will the Ambulance Car be delivered? Ive been checking the game on a daily base since the Showdown has ended but havent gotten anything yet. I watched both streams (Day1 and 2) on my PS in the game (and simultaniously on my phone as i didnt want to sit in my rig all day) and Im pretty sure that I fulfilled the requirements of getting it. But I havent yet.

Is there some kind of delay, did PD run out of stock, has the Data-Transporter been robbed on the way to my digital garage?

Can anyone tell me what is going on? :-(

So as a serious question: Did they just leave me without car? Do people still get the car? Am I not the only one who didnt get it? I dont know if I should be patient or if I can start being angry about the next thing in the game that kisses me off

Last edited:
I got mine on schedule: August 14th on the main account, August 21st on the GTP pool account. They were the two delivery dates.

You don't receive an ambulance; you receive a Gift ticket for an ambulance. It's in your Gifts section (where you'll find Roulette tickets) not your garage.

Im pretty sure that I fulfilled the requirements
You don't need to be pretty sure. It tells you if you have.

The screen on which you click to view the streams changes from "Entry Available" to "Entry Submitted" if you meet the requirements, which are literally just clicking on the button. You didn't actually need to watch any of it.

The screen on which you click to view the streams changes from "Entry Available" to "Entry Submitted" if you meet the requirements, which are literally just clicking on the button. You didn't actually need to watch any of it.
I actually dont remember if it said any of these. I just went to the top right in the GT Home Menue, clicked on the Showdown Banner and started the video. (I came late on the first day and only managed to see the last couple of laps of the Manu-Cup but I watched the full live-stream on the second day's Nations Cup) But since I entered that screen to watch the Showdown it should have been unlocked then...

Yes, Im aware that I (should) receive a ticket, just like any other gift car, roulette or whatever. It just seems like I have been forgotten. Which is actually pretty annoying because Im all about keeping my car collection complete.
Is there a way to get the car later by purchasing it from Brand Central or was it a "special gift" like previous cars in GT Sport. (I remember vaguely I missed my chance to get my fingers on the Supra Gr.4 in GTS)

EDIT: Btw, when I logged in today I got 2 tickets, one contained the GR Corolla and the other the GR010 Hypercar. They both said "for competing in the Toyota GR Cup" (or similar).
I knew about the GR Corolla but the LMP car surprised me a little. Im not angry about receiving the other car too, but I actually wanted the Ambulance because I own every car in the game at least once and Im also maxed out on Credits. So it didnt really spark joy :-D

Last edited:
Seems like nobody knows if the car will be available to purchase at a later date, and nobody can help me with my problem, so this can be closed
You watched the streams through these links?

i12YX9u0P8bhy.png

Silly question.....

Are you SURE that you did not already redeem it and it is in your collection?
Yes, it is not. I only got two tickets on monday, one for the GR Corolla and the other for a GR010 Hypercar. My collection says 477 of 478, only greyed out car is the Ambulance.
You watched the streams through these links?

View attachment 1283926
Well.. tbh, I cant remember what the screen looked like. I went to the banner in the top right corner and after it loaded I started the stream. But I can definately remember using a viewers campaign to place my forecast bet on who will win the Manufacturer's Cup and who will win the Nation's Cup.

It’s 100% going to be available to purchase from late September

But this calms me a little. I'm on credit cap all the time, so I have at least something to spend on some of them 🙃 And I will keep my collection completed.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
So as a serious question: Did they just leave me without car? Do people still get the car? Am I not the only one who didnt get it? I dont know if I should be patient or if I can start being angry about the next thing in the game that kisses me off

I didn't get a car, either. I got a funny looking van with flashing lights on Aug 21. Maybe PD just ran out of cars and need to make more to pass out.

What I did was click on the video in game, start it, and go shower when I got bored. I actually backed out of it the first time but got "entry submitted". I did the same a day later with the other video. Poof! August 21 here came the HiMedic and and extra engine that fits something else. You may have missed the deadline, but fear not, as the HiMedic is to go on sale in Brand Central.

By the way, the expression "kisses me off" sounds an awful lot like contraband, so it's coming with me. 😁

Latest Posts

Back