Toyota Apex SS version

  • Thread starter Thread starter 69GTOby
  • 10 comments
  • 619 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
56
I am really frustrated. I can't find out when and where I can buy the Sprinter Turino GT Apex SS version. I can't find it on any of those used car lists that show when they come up. Could someone please tell me the days that I can buy this veichle? Thanks a lot.
 
llate 90s used section
 
No offense, but there ARE lists for this sort of thing. If you would do a cursory search, you could find it. If not, try the wikipedia GTP site. www.gtplanet.net/wiki should do the trick.

I wish I could help further, but I don't know the days off-hand.
 
Thanks. It's just this darn computer. Sometimes it wont let me open certain files and what not. I'll keep an eye out for the car, and keep lookin on those lists...
 
Send me your memory card and I will add one to your garage.
 
LOL... if I send you mine, will you send me back a couple of F1s? :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
send it to me and i'll give you a fiat :p
 
Due to regional differences I dont think my F1's will work in the Philippines.
For that matter I dont think my SS would be any good for the USA either.
How come this thread hasn't been locked yet. :indiff:
Are we all waiting for someone else to tell the mods.
:guilty: I think I may have broken a house rule. :guilty:
Soliciting services for profit?
💡 But Duke I never told him my address 💡

I just looked at the lists made by Famine for Pal but it has been said NTSC is the same.
It says weeks 20, 21, 23, 24, 26, 29, 33, 41, 50, 55, 61, 75,
so that would be weeks x by 7 to get the first day of each cycle.
I wonder if Famine has finished that list yet. I will have to search.
 
this is just proof people ignore all the links that you get to see when you make a new thread... links to the Car list... :dunce:
 
69GTOby,

You asked this yesterday and you got the same response... if you can't be bothered to read the answers to your own posts, I recommend you don't post, especially if it means making a whole new thread....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back