Toyota Celica (T230) GT 2005

United States
The Tri-State Area
Toyota_Celica_GT_(UK).jpg

download.php

L-Toyota-Celica-GT-Rear-Side.jpg

TOYOTACelica-3582_7.jpg

In 2005, Toyota GB released the Celica GT. This is not the same as the GT in North America. The British GT is actually the T-Sport with a different bodykit, different alloy wheels, 30 mm lowered suspension and part leather part alcantara interior.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Celica#Europe_2
This is very rare version. Only UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
....A Ricer Celica. :lol: I like it.

By the way, methinks Neddo's caught "let's suggest EVERY car under the sun!!" syndrome too. :lol:

I don't mind that, as long as I can stumble onto something like this. :embarrassed:

....A Ricer Celica. :lol: I like it.

By the way, methinks Neddo's caught "let's suggest EVERY car under the sun!!" syndrome too. :lol:

I don't mind that, as long as I can stumble onto something like this. :embarrassed:

I'm thinking of suggesting P85D+ but I need a confirmation that it actually exists.

I was surprised that 7th genereation Celica wasn't suggested.

This is very rare version. Only UK.
Nevertheless, the title needs to fit the required format. Any generation designation comes after the model name - and in this instance to index properly it needs the generation designation of the platform (T230) not the specific model (ZZT231).

I have corrected this for you.

I decided to change this thread from british GT that's ricy to clean original version found in many GTs.

...No, you shouldn't. I didn't vote for this car, nor did 15 other members of GTP. I don't know your reasons for changing the thread wholesale, but you shouldn't really have done that. Instead, you should've opened a separate thread.

...No, you shouldn't. I didn't vote for this car, nor did 15 other members of GTP. I don't know your reasons for changing the thread wholesale, but you shouldn't really have done that. Instead, you should've opened a separate thread.
Well, some people didn't like similar suggestions so I can't satisfy everybody. I suggest rarely anyways lately.

Well, some people didn't like similar suggestions so I can't satisfy everybody. I suggest rarely anyways lately.

...I don't really get what you're trying to say here, but my point stands - I didn't vote for this car.

If some people didn't vote for the previously suggested vehicle, that's because they probably didn't like that car.
But that should not become a cause for such a drastic change of topic in a thread.

Back